1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't even know Thor moved from November to September. Oh well, no way I'm canceling any of the ones I have coming. And I honestly I don't mind having 3 come in one month...might be kinda cool actually...

Bring it on. :) same preorders as well my good sirs

thg.jpg
th.jpg

I didn't even know Thor moved from November to September. Oh well, no way I'm canceling any of the ones I have coming. And I honestly I don't mind having 3 come in one month...might be kinda cool actually...

I just found that out from your post :panic: I've got the 2 different Thor's on PO, luckily though Flex-Pay :yess: :blissy

Actually my Flex Pay schedule ends in September, and I ordered OCT 30 2013.... are you sure they moved up?

Actually my Flex Pay schedule ends in September, and I ordered OCT 30 2013.... are you sure they moved up?

No. Someone mentioned it a page or two back. They said right when it came out, it had a november ship date and now it has a september one. I thought it sounded odd but i just rooooooooooolled with it. Doesn't change the fact that these are coming in september and I can't wait :bunnydanc

No. Someone mentioned it a page or two back. They said right when it came out, it had a november ship date and now it has a september one. I thought it sounded odd but i just rooooooooooolled with it. Doesn't change the fact that these are coming in september and I can't wait :bunnydanc

Suppose your right! So I have Loki, Black Widow, Silver Centurion and the 2 Thor's coming in the September:bunnydanc:bunnydanc

I have about 8 coming in September or did now that Thor's moved up

Yeah, I did like the armored version originally so that was the one I pre-ordered with a code. Sadly, I had to cancel him for other more prioritized figures.

Yeah I noticed bunching in both figures- similar to the hulk. I think overall I like this version more (or I'm in denial since I can't get the other version)

Back