1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pegs then right!

He wears the full armored set when fighting at the beginning, and all the way up to talking with Jane on Asgard then Light armor up until they trick Malaketh on Svartálfaheimr. After that its all full armor
He wears the poncho with full armor while talking with Heimdall and then he only wears it with Light armor from talking with Jane about the convergence up to when he fly's off to the prison and then once more during the conversation with Loki, and the cape only appears when he grabs Mjolnir

I'm now contemplating on whether to pick this up or hold off till an Avengers 2 version which may or may not look better lol. This is by far better looking then my Avengers Thor.

Keep an eye on whether they start to sell out, maybe. If it does, then pick one up, then don't open it until they reveal A2 Thor's costume, if it's something you like, then wait for the HT prototype reveal. If this sells out, then you'll definitely be able to sell it in the future for retail or more depending how popular it gets. And if A2 Thor doesn't turn out nice, then you can always open it and play with it. :)

Keep an eye on whether they start to sell out, maybe. If it does, then pick one up, then don't open it until they reveal A2 Thor's costume, if it's something you like, then wait for the HT prototype reveal. If this sells out, then you'll definitely be able to sell it in the future for retail or more depending how popular it gets. And if A2 Thor doesn't turn out nice, then you can always open it and play with it. :)

haha...like 3 yrs later...

A collector's gotta do what a collector's gotta do... lol

There's always the option of paying more than retail.

Oh Man this turned out as good as could be hoped. Glad I've got this on order.

Can't help feeling like I should've got the Sleeveless version, but then again if I had that on order I'd feel the reverse.

Right! I am feeling the opposite. Trying to avoid the hype of the sleeveless and make the right decision for my display. That rock base is nice, but it would look odd next to all of my regular bases. The sleeveless arms also look strange in some of OMG's pics, like the joints aren't right unless the arms are straight. You may have made the right call.

I feel the armor on the torso and arms is better looking and more balanced on the Avengers version, just the HS is lacking. The sleeveless is the total package for me this go around.

Glad I waited for the best version

These silly posts never makes any sense. When Thor 3 comes out we will have someone making the same silly comment about that figure. When Avengers 3 comes out the same silliness will happen all over again. There will always be a better figure eventually so you waiting on this figure will definitely not mean you will have the best Thor figure.

These silly posts never makes any sense. When Thor 3 comes out we will have someone making the same silly comment about that figure. When Avengers 3 comes out the same silliness will happen all over again. There will always be a better figure eventually so you waiting on this figure will definitely not mean you will have the best Thor figure.

This is the best costume imo, I don't think they will get better after this, so while they wil have new ones with possibly better head sculpts I am more than satisfied with this costume and don't want any others

Back