Hot Toys-MMS 201-Man of Steel-Jor-El-1/6th Scale Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, i was watching this movie in the flight. May be i slept a few times in it so i am a bit lost. Jor el kicks zods butt in a fist fight in the beginning. There is no super action at that point in time. So what happend towards the end that zod and all start flying like superman? Including faora... Where in they are practically kicking superman as if he was fighting hulk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

^^ It was because on Krypton they are like humans, but on Earth, Kryptonians harness energy from the sun to become super powered.

^^ It was because on Krypton they are like humans, but on Earth, Kryptonians harness energy from the sun to become super powered.

Aha... I really did sleep through i guess. I was never much into superman. Sorry for the question to begin with!

Aha... I really did sleep through i guess. I was never much into superman. Sorry for the question to begin with!

No, it's understandable that you ask becasue there should have been a suitable amount of transition in the film...but there isn't. It goes from practically nothing to totally everything (and the kitchen sink) in the blink of an eye.

SSC website is now saying this is expected to ship in December...pretty sure it was Jan or Feb when I last looked. It would be nice to get some MoS figures for Xmas. I guess their shipping dates tend to bounce back and forth though.

SSC website is now saying this is expected to ship in December...pretty sure it was Jan or Feb when I last looked. It would be nice to get some MoS figures for Xmas. I guess their shipping dates tend to bounce back and forth though.

That would make this the coolest christmas present ever.
I ordered one for my Brother. If it got here before christmas, that would be grand.

I wouldn't deny that this will be a good xmas present. Bring him on already..

Crap, I counted on him being delayed so I'd surely have the funds.. Damn you hot toys, why release him early!! :p

Whoa if that means that the MOS Superman is coming out early as well it's all bad for me. I just bought a whole bunch of figures and my credit card is going through a massive recovery session!

Whoa if that means that the MOS Superman is coming out early as well it's all bad for me. I just bought a whole bunch of figures and my credit card is going through a massive recovery session!

There's no guarantee of that.
Unless HT show that "Here's what's coming soon" picture with all the new boxes about to hit the streets and Jor El is there.

....and considering some of the reaction to Kal-El's protoype..they could be doing some updating on the figure to cause a delay (better, darker red on cape PLEASE, modded body maybe)....Jor-El may just be an easier one to get through production a little quicker than Kal....whatever the case, the sooner the better is good in my book!

Very much looking forward to some sixth-scale goodness from MOS...

No, it's understandable that you ask becasue there should have been a suitable amount of transition in the film...but there isn't. It goes from practically nothing to totally everything (and the kitchen sink) in the blink of an eye.

Jor-El actually explains to Lara in the beginning that the Sun/star will make Kal-El bigger and stronger. Basically a God to the people of Earth. I guess they just expected us (the viewer) to know to carry that over to any Kryptonian that lands on earth.

That would make this the coolest christmas present ever.
I ordered one for my Brother. If it got here before christmas, that would be grand.

I am sure it will be here in December then. It was originally Feb. 2014. If they Moved the date up, then that would be the definite month of release. At least I hope. LOL
I wish it was Superman, that we were getting first, but that's okay as long as they use the time to improve.

Can't wait either way!

Just noticed he got bumped up to December. Would be great to see him before 2014 and maybe in HK very soon. Going to use the rewards from Spooktacular plus a few more to reorder and knock about $110 off him!

I just remembered that I order this from SS and not AE so it would be great if we do get a December release . Before I was thinking I'd have to wait (if it does release in december) until next year anyway since I thoguht I had ordered from AE :lol :slap

Back