Hot Toys-MMS 201-Man of Steel-Jor-El-1/6th Scale Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that would be nice if they both released at the same time. would get most of my POs out of the way at the end/beginning of the year. PAK MoS JorEL and Faora and then the HT JorEl and Sups. Only other things I'd have left on PO would be the MoS PF, HT The Crow, Zod and Tonto with no other plans save the DX13.

that would be nice if they both released at the same time. would get most of my POs out of the way at the end/beginning of the year. PAK MoS JorEL and Faora and then the HT JorEl and Sups. Only other things I'd have left on PO would be the MoS PF, HT The Crow, Zod and Tonto with no other plans save the DX13.

My Brother got those at the weekend. He's going to be reviewing them tonight!

My Brother got those at the weekend. He's going to be reviewing them tonight!

Awesome! can't wait to see his review. It was his reviews that pushed me to get Zod and Sups and go ahead and PO JorEl and Faora with confidence that they would come out jsut as good or better than the first two. Unfortunately for me, my LCS is going through some changes so they said the earliest that they'd have them in would be December but that it's wishful thinking

Awesome! can't wait to see his review. It was his reviews that pushed me to get Zod and Sups and go ahead and PO JorEl and Faora with confidence that they would come out jsut as good or better than the first two. Unfortunately for me, my LCS is going through some changes so they said the earliest that they'd have them in would be December but that it's wishful thinking

He only just got them up.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzIZNEXWzeg[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDCxVQ6tzPE[/ame]

Just noticed he got bumped up to December. Would be great to see him before 2014 and maybe in HK very soon. Going to use the rewards from Spooktacular plus a few more to reorder and knock about $110 off him!
Nice, I'd be happy to get him a bit early to knock down a pre-order from my list (first two quarters are kind of stacked if Hot Toys stays on schedule) and just to have the figure obviously.

thanks for the links :hi5:

They look really good. will have to repaint Jor-el but Faora seems to be alright

My Brother rationalises it like they are painted in an amime style. So they all work.
Although Faora is the best.
I am still tempted to pick up another statue and use it for a Faora figure.
At this stage, i doubt HT are going to make one.

My Brother rationalises it like they are painted in an amime style. So they all work.
Although Faora is the best.

Yea you can tell buy the way the eyes are painted that they are intended to be a bit more Anime but i honestly strongly dislike Animen. however, I have admittedly ordered the Anime styled Superman, Supergirl and Flash :lol
Username said:
I am still tempted to pick up another statue and use it for a Faora figure.
At this stage, i doubt HT are going to make one.
Ahh planning on breaking it down to make armor pieces?

Ahh planning on breaking it down to make armor pieces?

Yes.
I was going to dremel the neck off to fit maybe a Selina Kyle body(Then send it off to China for a repaint), and hollow out all the armour pieces and put them over a body suit.
It's available in the US for about $85 from Amazon. But the shipping to the UK is not cheap.
I suppose i *could* attack my own Faora with the dremel.
:rotfl

Yes.
I was going to dremel the neck off to fit maybe a Selina Kyle body(Then send it off to China for a repaint), and hollow out all the armour pieces and put them over a body suit.
It's available in the US for about $85 from Amazon. But the shipping to the UK is not cheap.
I suppose i *could* attack my own Faora with the dremel.
:rotfl

Why not just recast parts of the armor? Would be easier then dremmeling them?

The mere idea of breaking Faora makes me break out in a cold sweat, pardon the pun.

I have actually bought other collectibles with the intention of modifying them, or repainting or whatever. When the item is actually in my hand, I look at it and just can't bear to deface it. Which is stupid, I am aware of this. But that's how I roll. :p

The mere idea of breaking Faora makes me break out in a cold sweat, pardon the pun.

I have actually bought other collectibles with the intention of modifying them, or repainting or whatever. When the item is actually in my hand, I look at it and just can't bear to deface it. Which is stupid, I am aware of this. But that's how I roll. :p

Haha! I feel your pain! I often buy loose parts to mod, and once in hand, I just build a new fig with them as I can't work myself to risk destroying it! :lol

Back