Hot Toys-MMS 201-Man of Steel-Jor-El-1/6th Scale Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's true, we all have differing opinions. There is one guy on these forums who buys multiples of the same figure over and over, switches their heads around and makes monstrously ridiculous hybrid figures, a litre like those Barbie head Frankenstein toys in Toy Story 1. But if he enjoys that then great, good for him. He has me on ignore, do he won't see this anyway. :lol

Just ordered this along with General Zod. Pretty excited to receive all 3 Man of Steels!

I want too, but $500 for both is serious. :lol
It is, it really is. Just had to become really strict with my collecting habbits in order to do so. It becomes a "what do you want more?" kind of thing
Just ordered this along with General Zod. Pretty excited to receive all 3 Man of Steels!

I am as well. It's going to be a long wait but one that's well worth it for sure
Thank god I'm not into those figures. :lol
:lecture

I almost fell into that trap since I'm a Cap fan but I eventually decided to no gothat route

Last edited:
It's going to be tough for me budget wise. All of the man of steel figures are home runs, they're just outrageously expensive.:gah:

I've got a feeling Supes may arrive (pardon the pun) super early, just got a feeling HT may want to get him out for Christmas....

I've got a feeling Supes may arrive (pardon the pun) super early, just got a feeling HT may want to get him out for Christmas....

I hope you're right, but I seriously doubt it. We'll see this around December 2015 at the earliest.:lol

I hope you're right, but I seriously doubt it. We'll see this around December 2015 at the earliest.:lol

That would actually be good if it is delayed til than :lol Zod is priced high and I have other orders. Want all 3 but wouldn't mind so much delays for him. Want Superman and Jor El more though but want Zod of course to complete.

Hope they do this version eventually...would have preferred it to what we're getting. It's the more iconic look for the movie I think.

www.eknightmedia.com-dc-comics-man-of-steel-jor-el-play-arts-kai-action-figure-by-square-enix-662248813424-31.jpg

Finally ordered Jor-El using the SPOOKYFEST coupon for $20 off. A lot of damn figures in the first two quarters next year (if Hot Toys releases them on time).

Back