Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Selling mine now, but only because I'm selling off all my Marvel stuff to focus on DC. Still an awesome figure. I recommend running a wire through the chain so you can put it in action poses. I don't have the Tron bike, but if you collect marvel hot toys this one is a must.

Thats a good idea about running wire through the chain. I might give that a go with my GR figure. :clap

I agree.

They gave Ghost Rider a much darker look.

Just got mine a few days ago and am blown away with it, absolutely beautiful.

I'm pretty surprised at how durable the figure is, you can man handle it a bit and it won't break. Not encouraging anyone to forego treating the figure delicately, however, a little force seems to be well tolerated.

So there are two of these? One for each movie? I know the 2nd movie he was darker.

Check out this figure in stop motion.
[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7K1p4KJvbI[/ame]

imagefryp.jpg

Making the Hellfire chain poseable is definitley the way to go with this figure. I liked this pose so much, he's been sitting like this for over a year now. Sorry for the crappy Iphone camera...should be receiving my new camera any day now.

Often lazily thought about picking this up, but it looks (and a few have commented) that the bike is undersize.

Owners, any comments on your thoughts on the bike?

i hope someone who owns this can answer a few questions:

1. are the wrist spikes a separate piece from the jacket ~ can they be removed (i think the answer is yes)?
  2. are the spikes on the shoulders glued onto the surface or punched through the faux leather?
  3. is the collar of the jacket tacked down or can it be turned up?
  4. are the boots black or brown and how short are they?
  5. is there any resale value in the nic cage head?
  6. what's a good price for this? i'd also be interested in just parts meats (aside from the aforementioned nic cage head).
  7. who wants to sell me one for a good price? hahahahaha ~
any help here would be appreciated. thanks!

: D

Back