Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you go and search for this figure on Sideshow's site the figure is gone from the 12-inch section in Marvel. You have to type in the product number to find it. Still shows it shipping in Feb by the way.

Alter Ego is still showing 1st QTR.

What's the 2nd QTR (date wise) for them again? That is if it has or is being pushed back to that.

Well whatever other sites say it doesn't really matter -

here it is straight from the horses mouth

https://www.hottoys.jp/news/2011/01/253.html

Will be available May 2011
[Movie Masterpiece Iron Man 1 / 6 Figure 6 Iron Man Mark

Will be released June 2011
Ghost Rider Movie Masterpiece] [] [1 / 6 Scale PVC Figure Ghost Rider & Motorcycle Hell

hey guys here's a vid I found on youtube, seems to be hot toys' latest display. Hit the 5:25 mark to see ghost rider which seems to have the updated head sculpt, looks incredible to me
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lCitG7BOwrM" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

New sculpt looks so good, they even fixed the nasal cavity. Its more angular now and the skull doesn't look like it had a stroke anymore :yess: Figure is perfect now

ANd the bike looks great, I never noticed the back wheel of the bike is wider than the front. The frame is wider than i originally thought.

Kind of glad they've put this back to June. The changes HT are making are looking good, the headsculpt looks loads better.

oh ok...i wonder when Thor and Cap are actually going to come out the way these things keep getting pushed back lol

Well if they have a good reason to be held back they will be ..but you can't assume every figure will be pushed back, sometime's the figures come out sooner then expected. (T1000,Landa,Ezio)

oh ok...i wonder when Thor and Cap are actually going to come out the way these things keep getting pushed back lol

There is nothing technical that would hold either of them up. They aren't on entirely new bodies, they don't light up, and they don't have motorcylce either. They are just straight forward figures. They cranked out the T1 T-800 in about 3 months so Thor and Cap should be likewise. Getting them out around movie time would be key for them.

There is nothing technical that would hold either of them up. They aren't on entirely new bodies, they don't light up, and they don't have motorcylce either. They are just straight forward figures. They cranked out the T1 T-800 in about 3 months so Thor and Cap should be likewise. Getting them out around movie time would be key for them.

That's what I'm hoping for. Just wish we could see some official Cap pics. I would imagine they'll turn up soon since Thor just showed up.

But we've seen shots of Thor's outfit for months and are only now starting to see them of Cap's. So it is still probably a ways out. Heck, we might see Iron Monger before Cap.

The movie is on right now on FX and not only is the bike smaller, but Ghost Rider himself is smaller compare to the movie. In the movie, he seems taller and bigger almost Arnold T2 size. Pass for sure.

Back