Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, I just went on toys2 and I pulled up the accessories list for 'action figures' and the coomodel79 was there for $25! As soon as I filled my order I went back to copy the link and PM you but I saw that it was 'out of stock'.:mad: Now I don't know if they got a very limited supply back in stock and I bought the last one or they found one last one and put it up. I doubt the latter.I'll post pics as soon as I get it.:hi5:

:gah: Why why why!

Glad you got yours bro. I guess I'm gonna have to wait for the DX to arrive or we'll all get lucky and those hoarders who wanted a limb for the M79 will now get rid of it at normal prices.

Well the plan is to get myself two DXs. Switch the clothes with my MMS117 (if they fit well) and then use the the stock T2s clothes for a BD.

Dean (Creg Customs) is coming out with what seems to be like a pretty good Arnold Sculpt (https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108255).

Sell the DX heads and switch them with Dean's. Voila. Got the best of everything right there!

(Hope this works though) :lol

Last edited:
Dean (Creg Customs) is coming out with what seems to be like a pretty good Arnold Sculpt (https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108255).

Sell the DX heads and switch them with Dean's. Voila. Got the best of everything right there!

(Hope this works though) :lol

It certainly looks promising but the paintjob is very much an unknown element. Does one trade a sculpt with a lesser likeness but great paintjob for a sculpt with a superior likeness but inferior paintjob? Gonna be interesting.

It certainly looks promising but the paintjob is very much an unknown element. Does one trade a sculpt with a lesser likeness but great paintjob for a sculpt with a superior likeness but inferior paintjob? Gonna be interesting.

Which one indeed. Paint is a huge factor though. A great paint job(if you can get one) will make a not so great sculpt look nice while a shoddy paint job will destroy an awesome sculpt. I hope HT fixes the DX sculpt. It can happen but it looks like the PERS is not doing Arnie any favors. Anyway I got a good deal on a new set of mms117 clothes and I have a body coming too so all I need now is the sculpt and boots and I can finally display a Galleria and Cyberdyne Arnie. :yess:

Just got the coo model minigun:yess: I spent about 15 minutes puting it together, wow this thing is impressive. There is so many parts and detail is thoughthe roof, this thing can be completely decomposed, and can be configured as hand held or on a tripod. It has so many display options and can be used with ether mms117 or with the included backpack could easily be used to upgrade a t-600. It has a mix of metal and plastic parts and the overall weight is not to heavy. At 30 bucks its a steal, there is still alot of parts still in the box. Highly recommended as not even hot toys dx10 minigun will be this detailed.

IMG_0764.jpg

Moo Models has everything you need for the Cyberdine Shootout, Gatling gun, Grenades/Launcher, and even the bag (I bought mine without the dummy and handguns). The trick I think is getting a good set of hands. I've already changed the hands from this picture to a set of S.T.A.R.S. Wesker hands; and yes, I've turned the grenade launcher around.

Yeah, I'd like to pick up the rest of the accessiores from coo model but they do seem hard to find and not a priority atm. I'm not sure but I'll likely use this minigun for the dx10 so I'm not gunna need to hunt down any hands. Your display looks nice but what is that wooden stick there for(to hold up the shelf)?

Yeah, I'd like to pick up the rest of the accessiores from coo model but they do seem hard to find and not a priority atm. I'm not sure but I'll likely use this minigun for the dx10 so I'm not gunna need to hunt down any hands. Your display looks nice but what is that wooden stick there for(to hold up the shelf)?

Yes, it's a custom display and the top shelf is full of Predators; and they're not light.

Good idea, I always prefer when these figures weigh in, it gives them more of a sence of realizm to me, But a shelf collapse would be a nightmare:horror

Just got the coo model minigun:yess: I spent about 15 minutes puting it together, wow this thing is impressive. There is so many parts and detail is thoughthe roof, this thing can be completely decomposed, and can be configured as hand held or on a tripod. It has so many display options and can be used with ether mms117 or with the included backpack could easily be used to upgrade a t-600. It has a mix of metal and plastic parts and the overall weight is not to heavy. At 30 bucks its a steal, there is still alot of parts still in the box. Highly recommended as not even hot toys dx10 minigun will be this detailed.

Awesome! Can't wait to get mine :panic:

Thanks dsokyra and thefiend:1-1: its cool though, I'm not offended. It is old news to most, but yeah it is a great piece. I was focused on other stuff when the cool model first came out so I never picked it up til now. Glad I did finally get it thought even with the dx10 coming out cause this minigun will be hard to top:)

Why are the boot pegs so much longer on the mms117 than they are on the mms136? I figure it's for hight but but are the boots on the T1 thicker so it doesn't need such a long peg? Or is there a difference in hight of the 2 bodies? I'd check but I'm at work.

Oh and I just wanted to add that a good set of hands for the Cyberdyne bash is the TF Batman Begins suit. The one that holds the grappel gun and the other that holds the mine bomb.

So I got the coomodel grenade launcher coming this week and the grenade rounds look really puny. Does anyone know of some biger rounds I can buy that I can shove into those little slots?

So I got the coomodel grenade launcher coming this week and the grenade rounds look really puny. Does anyone know of some biger rounds I can buy that I can shove into those little slots?

Search for 'M203 bullets' on ebay. There was also a site called wartoys I think but last I tried I couldn't seem to find it or at least find it as it was when I last used it.

edit- or M203 grenades

Why are the boot pegs so much longer on the mms117 than they are on the mms136? I figure it's for hight but but are the boots on the T1 thicker so it doesn't need such a long peg? Or is there a difference in hight of the 2 bodies? I'd check but I'm at work.

I think hot toys went a little bit over board on the mms117 foot peg by just alittle bit, and then when mms136 came out they cut back on them as there is a very slight height differants.

Search for 'M203 bullets' on ebay. There was also a site called wartoys I think but last I tried I couldn't seem to find it or at least find it as it was when I last used it.

edit- or M203 grenades

I already did that but I don't know if they are any bigger than the coomodel ones without comparison. I thought maybe someone here who had the coomodel and bought bigger grenades could shoot me something specific. Thanks anyway.

Back