Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IIRC, his hair got burned that's why later on in the movie, he got a short hair. Of course, to make it more neat they just fixed the hair afterwards.

Has anyone seen this custom? I found it over at the Hot Toys Community on Facebook.

297421_2515952864696_1429460694_33002782_750304242_n.jpg

299126_2515954984749_1429460694_33002784_1442621324_n.jpg

Hmm. I don't know, doesn't look entirely like the NECA head to me. I see what you mean about the hair but the human part of the face looks very like the HT particularly in the 2nd pic. Plus the endoskull almost looks applied onto the face like the real prosthetic in the film - just doesn't look like a straight-up use of the Neca head. Hard to tell for sure with those 2 pics alone.

I also have a slight suspicion that we're looking at the Neca body 'wearing' the HT clothes. Just going on the bulk, the very upright stance, the lack of elaborate posing, the clear reuse of the Neca BD arm. I'm sure you'd need to thin down the Neca body to do that but I think it'd be possible. The neck potentially puts a hole in that theory though - looks its from the HT.

That custom job is sick, I really really want a proper battle damaged T-800 for my own collection... hopefully we'll finally get that release from either HT, Enterbay or Sideshow.

It's nice, but the one a-dev got is the best I've ever seen, if I could ever have one of the T2 BD customs that have been seen out there, that's the one, I'd challenge HT to make a BD figure that good.

Do it. Challenge them to make a better one. They don't seem to be in any ____ing hurry to make one at all. Try giving them a push.

It's nice, but the one a-dev got is the best I've ever seen, if I could ever have one of the T2 BD customs that have been seen out there, that's the one, I'd challenge HT to make a BD figure that good.

I don't like to brag but...:lecture I'm very lucky to have that one. Y'all know me and my desire for multiples though so I'd still take an official HT one....or three.

I don't like to brag but...:lecture I'm very lucky to have that one. Y'all know me and my desire for multiples though so I'd still take an official HT one....or three.

Do you mind to re-share the images for your BD T2?

Thanks for that Maulfan^

Do you mind to re-share the images for your BD T2?

He's also here

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69545&page=1267

I might aswell retract my comment about not liking to brag because what else is page 1267 if not exactly that but anyway....

I only want 1 full BD but I would like a semi-BD as well.

Semi-BD is a must for either the Hasta la vista part or the 'search-mode' McFarlane figure pose. But as you might expect I intend to go mental on this one if HT ever decide they want lots and lots of my money.

Back