Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh, funny thing, and I don't think this is HT fault, but the endo detailing on the T1's BD arm doesn't really match up to what we know the endoskeleton forearm to look like. Anyone else notice that?

Huh, funny thing, and I don't think this is HT fault, but the endo detailing on the T1's BD arm doesn't really match up to what we know the endoskeleton forearm to look like. Anyone else notice that?
yeah. i've noticed that too, but evilface is right:
But that is how is looked in the movie.

terminator was lower budget, so that was probably an easier effect to produce. t2 had a higher budget, meaning better effects, so they probably used the actual arm design they used on the endoskeleton, and made a realistic full scale endo arm. (the endo and endo arm design was probably fully created for the first movie, but they weren't able to have an effect that was more than just a few moving pistons in the arm...still looks damn cool in the movie, and on the figure)

:lecture I concur. Just put the BD arm on and created my surgery T-800 tonight. Usual heating was indeed required but its worth it.

i'm actually thinking, once i get the new terminator, instead of making a whole new figure (too much $$$) i already have the endo arm t2 arnie, so i'll just put the other arm on, and the t1 bd head. it wont be screen accurate, but it will look different from the other figure, and it will probably look cool. i'm just not sure which clothes i should use...

Thinking of getting another T2 T800, but now might just get a T800 body, then put on T1 BD head and BD arm along with T2's endo for a T1+2 BD version with T2 black T-shirt.
So I have HT T1 T800, HT T2 T800 cyberdyne Showdown, Neca T2 T800 Gallerie Mall and HT T1+2 BD version.

Almost done putting this together:

TamiyaHarley029.jpg

TamiyaHarley028.jpg

Ah, you did it, man?
I´ll build mytable andchair tomorrow and do my first dio.
:yess:

I did. I found you're really best taking his hands off before you do any pulling and pushing of the arm for the swap, else you could break the wrist pegs.

I'm creating 3 other T1 Arnies using parts I have now after the purchase of 2 T1 figures plus stuff I had on standby. I'll go into those and post pics when I'm done and I get the chance. But right now, more fun is to be had.

Congrats on getting yours, I saw your pics in the other thread! :clap

Ali032373, your bike is looking good. I have the envy.

WOW Ali032373 that bike looks awesome :clap

will these 2 OK with T-800, I can't find any Harley like that except from eBay and its price including shipping to Thai was ..... :horror :banghead

Thanks very much. I can't remember, but I think another manufacturer makes a 1/6 Harley Fatboy too. It's more accurate than the 2 bikes you posted.

I did some more work and the only thing left to do is the right side mirror. Paint came out bad. He fits on the bike pretty well, but you can't get him to put his feet on the foot rests.

TamiyaHarley030.jpg

TamiyaHarley034.jpg

TamiyaHarley033.jpg

I mean the Alclad paint for the last side mirror. I don't know what happened but it came out with some weird spots. It had to be stripped off for repaint.

Back