Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ Yeah ur right, Cameron has made the most expensive movies of all time, T2 Was the 1st 100 mill budget, Titanic was the 1st 200 mill budget and Avatar was the first 500 mill as you said. He always goes bigger! Does anyone have an idea of wen BBTS will have this instock?

There have been films proposed to studios to go into production that were estimated to cost a billion dollars if they were to be filmed. No studio has been willing or dumb enough in my opinion to gamble with that kind of money. But I admit, I would like to see what a billion dollars looks like in celluloid.

Yeah, I meant the cost of the film. Not the gross.

But think about it. Its possible isn't it? I mean 100 million is a lot for a film. 500 million is a ton for a film. But a billion? It was what, roughly 20 years between T2 and avatar. Imagine what a film will cost in another 20!

Oh yeah I can see it happening. Its just how big and flashy you want to go and whos playing in it.

So Sorry guys I had to go to bed as it was around 2 am after I posted the video.
To answer the question of the shirt, I left the head on, just be careful of the spiky hair not getting caught on it

Dino's vid just got me totally buzzed for this guy can't wait! It could easily be taken straight out of the box and put on a shelf with no accessories and still look awesome!

Terrified about changing the shirt though I keep picturing myself sitting in tears with a broken neck post in my hands :lol

I think I'll probably try to do it with the head on tbh...

I really don't get why the t-shirt swap is such a point of concern, for one thing it won't be that hard to do I'm sure, and for another, how often will you really be doing it.

Mine shipped from Sideshow yesterday, due on Thursday 6/3.

One thing that could drive my purchase decisions now on though, $15 to ship a 1/6 figure :google, there was a time it was half that.

Last edited:
Dino's vid just got me totally buzzed for this guy can't wait! It could easily be taken straight out of the box and put on a shelf with no accessories and still look awesome!

Terrified about changing the shirt though I keep picturing myself sitting in tears with a broken neck post in my hands :lol

I think I'll probably try to do it with the head on tbh...

An image that should not be funny, but somehow is (especially as I have got the shirt on now) :lol

I really don't get why the t-shirt swap is such a point of concern, for one thing it won't be that hard to do I'm sure, and for another, how often will you really be doing it.

Mine shipped from Sideshow yesterday, due on Thursday 6/3.

One thing that could drive my purchase decisions now on though, $15 to ship a 1/6 figure :google, there was a time it was half that.

True MaulFan, but there is always that fear in the back of your mind, that something could snap at any minute, however unlikely

So even if you buy from Toys2, Hong Kong, a UK dealer or eBay the sideshow logo is on the box lower right?

Thats frighteningly real.

t800dlast.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RITE-FiW5Gg

Last edited:
So even if you buy from Toys2, Hong Kong, a UK dealer or eBay the sideshow logo is on the box lower right?

Thats frighteningly real.

t800dlast.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RITE-FiW5Gg

Yeah I think the Sideshow logo is on the box as they still hold the licence, and they are lending it out to Hot Toys.

What with the Troopers and now T2, it's nice to see them working together

Hey that's my kitchen :lol

Back