Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well right now, best estimate from Sideshow puts him arriving at their warehouse on 5/26 and if that's right, it'll be June by the time stock gets to dealers from Sideshow.

Well right now, best estimate from Sideshow puts him arriving at their warehouse on 5/26 and if that's right, it'll be June by the time stock gets to dealers from Sideshow.

According to the Sideshow Rep. on the phone today these are expected to start shipping from the warehouse on May 24th

I was going to say.

Your pre-order of the T-800 12-inch Figure - T2 will be arriving into our US warehouse in 23 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Sunday, May 23, 2010 through your online account.

Oh that's not too bad. Could be worse. Would be like waiting for DCD to get their batch of DX Batman. :lol

Its not really bad and not really out of the ordinary but I just happen to have not bought and received any other figure since early february I think - the longest I've gone - so I'm suffering withdrawals.

Cue more sarcastic sympathy from Evilface.

:lecture:lecture:lecture and +1 for a sensible DX request.

Likely one of the FEW proposed options for a DX figure that the PERS system would actually enhance.

That would be awesome if hottoys make a dx T1 figure!! There hasn't really been a high end T1 collectable, other then the old hottoys one, which i didn't really like.

That would be awesome if hottoys make a dx T1 figure!! There hasn't really been a high end T1 collectable, other then the old hottoys one, which i didn't really like.

You didn't like it. I am looking to buy one though. What was the factor that let you down.

Omg guys i just got an amasing deal for a hot toys robocop, but i only have enough money to buy one figure, i really want the t800 figure but the robocop figure is very rare, and i can buy the t800 anywhere in the future, hes still new.What do you guys think i should do?

Omg guys i just got an amasing deal for a hot toys robocop, but i only have enough money to buy one figure, i really want the t800 figure but the robocop figure is very rare, and i can buy the t800 anywhere in the future, hes still new.What do you guys think i should do?

Should be a no-brainer. Get RoboCop. T-800 will be around for a while. Even lower priced (2nd hand) once the battle damaged version is released.

Robocop definitely. Plus you could always sell it and make a huge profit.

I'd also say Robocop... great figure and as others have said you'll at least have a couple of months before the T-800 starts climbing.

Back