Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering how well Hot toys previous endoskeletons sold, It seems highly probable that we will see some sort of endoskeleton sooner or later.

As great as the details came out on the original, I'd love to see a new one with a more chrome finish, but especially, bulkier upper torso like the actual Endo had, the original figure is a bit slim looking.

Also the cylinders on the arms (Where the pistons go in) are much smaller on the movie Endo, if HT makes this right forearm articulation will be much better then on current Endos.

Well that does it! We need a new Endo Hot Toys! :D

Or maybe its because with that small cylinder you can not house a piston thats long enough to let the forearm to go down all the way so that the arm is stretched. Hard to explain in English for me. But for me atleast its more important that the forearm can go furher up towards the Biceps, easier to get good poses with weapons that way.

If you owned the original BD Endoskeleton for example, would you sell it in anticipation of a new and improved one or would you keep it in your collection?

Yeah, but if they start to drop in interest no one will buy them, sellers will be forced to lower prices, people that are not into collecting might buy them etc. Probably will be alot less mint condition versions of the old one then the new...

I will keep my BD and also buy the new one if they make one. Maybe they only make a clean version. Maybe they wont make one at all... You don't know until its formal announced.

I do think we could do with a brand new endoskeleton. It'd be nice to see one based on the T1 version with a battledamaged calve piston etc. And some people might be able to tell you there are differences between the T1 and T2 endoskeletons, I've never compared them though.

-I do know it badly needs to be chrome - if they don't chrome it this time theres almost no point as thats the main thing that shows up their current endo against the customs that are out there.
-Other than that theres that overlong face which I suspect is too long to theoretically fit inside the Arnie sculpts face.
-I also don't like that the eyes are so flat inside their sockets. The endo needs actual eyeballs.
-One custom figure has the midsection lengthened and a wider range of movement provided - not sure if thats necessary but it looked pretty damn good.
-and lastly that I can think of the hands could have more of the detail that the real ones do, wires and so forth.

The legs need more movement, the T-600 is light years better on this then the T-800. If they make a new one, i really hope they use the same kind of joints for the legs as that one. If they do we can pose it exactly like the skull crushing endo from the T2 opening scene. Today its not possible to pose it 100% like that because of the leg articulation.

I do think we could do with a brand new endoskeleton. It'd be nice to see one based on the T1 version with a battledamaged calve piston etc. And some people might be able to tell you there are differences between the T1 and T2 endoskeletons, I've never compared them though.

-I do know it badly needs to be chrome - if they don't chrome it this time theres almost no point as thats the main thing that shows up their current endo against the customs that are out there.
-Other than that theres that overlong face which I suspect is too long to theoretically fit inside the Arnie sculpts face.
-I also don't like that the eyes are so flat inside their sockets. The endo needs actual eyeballs.
-One custom figure has the midsection lengthened and a wider range of movement provided - not sure if thats necessary but it looked pretty damn good.
-and lastly that I can think of the hands could have more of the detail that the real ones do, wires and so forth.

Back