Hot Toys - MMS 111 - John Connor (Final Battle Version)- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's to try and fool people, I'm sure some people are dumb enough to BIN based on the product price and don't stop to look at shipping and then you're screwed

Thanks :D Every time I've bought Items from the States the shipping has been in excess of $50 so eBay is the better oprion for me.

does someone know, what tommy is saying here?

輯錄自MILK VOL.426 PLASTIC ENEMIES

HOT TOYS《TERMINATOR SALVATION》 1/6系列,在未來一段頗長的時間將不會再有新角或新版本登場。大家期待的T-BIKE、BLAIR WILLIAMS、KYLE REESE、T-800或是MARCUS WRIGHT VER.2.0 ...等都不會出現。要期待的,倒不如期待真正最受大眾擁戴的那位TERMINATOR吧。

more hot toys figures? moto-terminator, that's now called t-bike? blair williams?? kyle reese? marcus v2? and T-800???? :horror

more hot toys figures? moto-terminator, that's now called t-bike? blair williams?? kyle reese? marcus v2? and T-800???? :horror

This may be like the Ironman 2 article though, based more on what the writer 'wants' to see, rather than anything official!

It says that you should not expect to see anymore T:S figures. There are no plans at the moment to expand the line.

However, it also says "one would be better off anticipating the one Terminator that every collector covets." Is that a hint to Arnie?

Last edited:
ah ok. i was surprised to see the name "blair williams" in his post. nothing against her, but to have a figure from her from the Terminator line would be just too much. Hope we'll get soon a HT Arnie as the T-800 and a T-800 endo DX :)

don't smash my wish-list away, I'm just dreaming :D

Yeah he pretty much just confirmed they are making the Arnold T-800 and a DX is a no brainer :D I wonnder if its T1 or T2. I think T2 is 'the most popular'

However we will probably see a normal version before the DX I think

I like this one, but I wish it did not come with the Hydrobot or what ever it is called. If that was not part of it and it was cheaper I would definately get one. I'm unsure if i'll get this one due to what I think is a pointless extra and high cost.

^^ until they release dx version of john connor

I doubt they would release a dx connor. If they did they would probably use the same exact head sculpt from v1 and v2. And what else could you include with connor that were not already getting?

No Kate Connor name in the article :lol

417801main.jpg

I wonnder if its T1 or T2. I think T2 is 'the most popular'

Unlikely they'll revisit T1 before doing something T2, with T1 they'd have to get approvals from Arnold's independent likeness rights company, with T2, the film license covers the likeness of all the key actors so they can just go at it.

Back