Hot Toys- Man of Steel new teaser images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you got one of the recent medicom figures? Taller and sturdier. Yea I agree still skinny. But how long will it be before ppl finally read up on the newer figures :dunno

Out of all the medi figures I've owned across the years, only one ever broke on me last year when I was taking off the clothes to start a custom. The figure was the original Jack Sparrow. So that's about 5-6 years since that figure was released?

I've had more HT bodies break on me than Medicom

Well i was messing about, but i forgot how sensitive some people are about Discussing Neca in Hot toys threads, Enterbay QT and Medicom sometimes so my bad :slap

I have a few medi figs which are now on TT slims as all the bodies broke. Out of the 40+ hot toys figs i have owned only Hellboys leg broke on me, but it was only minor and i fixed it nps.

Anyway if you like medi figs that's great, and if they have improved the height and fragile bods that's even better :)

Good luck. :lol What makes you think there will be a V2? I think we are lucky enough to be getting something non Iron Man/ Batman related to begin with.
You got that right. I love HT and I like Batman and IronMan as much as the next geek but give me a break. There are other Superhero movies and TV shows out there that HT could make figures out of that have nothing to do with The Avengers or Batman. Wonder Woman comes to mind.

Man%20of%20Steel%20trailer%20screengrag_10.jpg

yPF3b8r.png

You might not that to happen. If they do, most likley won't ship the excusive to Australia anymore.

Yeh :mad:
after the fricken Iron Man VII Battle Damage - BS !!!!!!

that was the worst thing that I have ever encountered since I have been Collecting :(

wat a total load of PONY !!

i am soooooo excited for this film and figure the more i see the more it looks like dc may be on to a good start with building a cinematic universe assuming man of steel does well at box office. i want glowing red eyes on this but i know that wont happen

Roadblock is 199 so people are betting MoS would be 200 but HT has never done anything special for the big numbers before.

I remember hot toys made a big deal about mms100 and were dropping hints that it was something important for that number. Then it turned out to be something form terminator salvation, Marcus I think. Was quite anticlimactic. :lol

Wonder if we'll get her. Kinda doubting it but I know some people want her.

21300_364057643694050_985237542_n.jpg

I would be on board for this. In fact, I plan on collecting all Man of Steel Hot Toys provided that they aren't awful for some reason.

Also, who wouldn't want a mini Antje Traue in their life?:love
:lol

Back