Hot Toys- Man of Steel new teaser images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The armor seems a little too video lame for a big budget Hollywood movie. I was getting hyped for this but then I remembered Sucker Punch and all of the hype went away. And the trailers look good but so do a lot of trailers for crappy movies. Plus, I'm worried it's going to be too skinny after looking at the preview pic.

Got a problem with video games brah? :L

But seriously, whilst i have my own reservations about the armor designs for this movie i still think its better than the injustice designs, personally as a video gamer i can tell you it feels like they took everything wrong with modern videogame designs and sprayed it all over superheroes.

More interested in a Zod HT than supes or Jor El, like me my space sauron.

The armor seems a little too video lame for a big budget Hollywood movie. I was getting hyped for this but then I remembered Sucker Punch and all of the hype went away. And the trailers look good but so do a lot of trailers for crappy movies. Plus, I'm worried it's going to be too skinny after looking at the preview pic.

So you remember Sucker Punch. Okay. Do you remember Watchmen?

I'll probably grab the Superman for a female friend of mine as a Christmas/late Christmas present. Movie will have to blow me away for me to drop the cash on him with the remaining Avengers figures I have left to come.

Damn damn damn this is going to be a hell of a movie!
Man the main villain has a dumb looking face. Looks evil but dumb looking at same time.
:cuckoo::pfft:
Uh alright. He's an exceptional actor involved in some fantastic films and show (Boardwalk Empire!!). Never thought he looked "dumb", just perfectly casted.

:goodpost::exactly::lecture

Man the main villain has a dumb looking face. Looks evil but dumb looking at same time.

What does "dumb looking face" mean? Michael Shannon is a fantastic actor I think he will do great things with this character.

I kinda was thinking the same thing too but it was probably just his haircut and goatee that makes him look silly to me. He doesnt really come off that menacing looking but I'll wait to see the film first to see of i change my mind.

I really hope his figure has the mask option though. It looks cool to me.

I kinda was thinking the same thing too but it was probably just his haircut and goatee that makes him look silly to me. He doesnt really come off that menacing looking but I'll wait to see the film first to see of i change my mind.

I really hope his figure has the mask option though. It looks cool to me.

That's exactly what I'm trying to say. I'm not saying he can't act. Just not digging his goatee/hair cut. Movie is going to kick *** tho!

I'll probably grab the Superman for a female friend of mine as a Christmas/late Christmas present. Movie will have to blow me away for me to drop the cash on him with the remaining Avengers figures I have left to come.

Superman>>>>>>>>>Avengers

Man%20of%20Steel%20trailer%20screengrag_10.jpg

Did Zod superpunch Supes in the *****?

Back