Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Tracker will get a Pred Dog?... seeing that he has even less things, a dead pred dog as base will do too...

They had to sweetened the deal or suffer back-lash, low sales,... un-justified price

Is it already final HT didn't get the license to put a face or is HT still waiting for the go signal from the licensor?

Is it already final HT didn't get the license to put a face or is HT still waiting for the go signal from the licensor?

The way I understood it, their first proto with a removable mask was turned down. However, they still seem to be trying to work it out. I'm just happy that he comes with the falcon. I hope it's able to attach itself to the back armor like in the movie, though.

I have a feeling there's a face under that mask. We'll just have to wait and see.

The prototype looks like it does.

notice a regular berserker head underneath with the interchangable mandibles. you can see the demarcation on the painted proto if you look closely.

Its pretty unlikely that the final product will have a single solid piece for a head.. would be a hassle to get the light up function in there.

2010818233255260.jpg

2010818231839433.jpg

2010818231833303.jpg

Hot Toys has already stated that it doesn't have a face because of licensing issues. Hopefully that might change if we keep voting.

"entitlement thing" no, but for 200 bones give us a break HTs. and yes I personally like the option of displaying a Predator with our without the Bio mask esp. for the price point.

Falcon = FAIL IMHO and a pass for me.:(

With the Falcon included now this one is back on the radar. I can't believe HT's didn't include it in the first place. Did they think they were just going to sneak that one by us?!?!

The removeable bio isn't a big deal and I get why they can't do it. To me, I like to keep things movie specific and while a removeable bio would have been a cool feature, like some of you here, I probably wouldn't have displayed him that way anyways.

Thanks for listening HT's! You just got back a potential customer for this figure!

Now that he comes with the falcon if I can get him for around $170 + shipping I'll definately be getting him.

Falcon is included... I friggin' LOVE HT. Guess they do listen... and I guess it was a licensing issue, but I'm glad they're communicating it. Props and kudos, all that good stuff. Now I'm even more ready to drop some dough on this badass!

Latest posts

Back