Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats with the weird thing going into his back???
2010818231833303.jpg

Ah, so there is a Falcon now? But no face. I understand it wasn't shown in the movie, but I'm trying to find reasons not to buy this figure so I can afford others, lol. I will still pass...

Hot Toys is my favorite toy company, and things like this are a big part of the reason why. Adding the falcon because the fans demanded it shows that they care.

They listen to fan criticisms and they rarely skate around any issues, unlike most other toy companies. Major props to Hot Toys!

Hot Toys is my favorite toy company, and things like this are a big part of the reason why. Adding the falcon because the fans demanded it shows that they care.

They listen to fan criticisms and they rarely skate around any issues, unlike most other toy companies. Major props to Hot Toys!

Damn straight ! HT is awesome !

Should've been no brainer inclusion in the first place.
Hot Toys is smart....now their reputation is that they care about the customers because they listen to feedback :lol

Really it should have been included without question from the start.
Oh well. Good to see everyone happy.

EXACTLY!

What Hot Toys has done is give everyone a false sense of accomplishment.

Now, they can charge regular price for a figure that should STILL cost less than the Berserker.

So, way to go everyone. :slap

yes, major props! the fans were just in expecting the falcon and will hopefully show respect as to why Hot Toys is not able to accommodate a head sculpt.

They have stated on their Facebook page that: "As for the face mask, we’d like to make it detachable…. However, we have to be true to the movie & get green-lighted from the licensor. We also understand what fans want and did try to “create” a face for him. But somehow it is not approved officially."

They have stated on their Facebook page that: "As for the face mask, we’d like to make it detachable…. However, we have to be true to the movie & get green-lighted from the licensor. We also understand what fans want and did try to “create” a face for him. But somehow it is not approved officially."

The more I read that, the more I think the language barrier is getting in the way of what they are really trying to day here. Does it seem like they are basically saying "look, we can't "officially" say there's a face under here, so it's "true" to the movie" hint hint.

The more I read that, the more I think the language barrier is getting in the way of what they are really trying to day here. Does it seem like they are basically saying "look, we can't "officially" say there's a face under here, so it's "true" to the movie" hint hint.
Lets just pray there is a face under there..

Nah, they are just saying that they are not licensed to create a face for this Predator, only the likeness of how it appeared in the movie (which was masked the entire time, never revealing it's face).

Nah, they are just saying that they are not licensed to create a face for this Predator, only the likeness of how it appeared in the movie (which was masked the entire time, never revealing it's face).

This is how I also understood it, they suggested a face and it was turned down. I don't think Hot Toys would go searching for loop holes in order to publish an unofficial Predator head sculpt, it might lead them to trouble.

However, it seems a bit unclear whether they are still negotiating about it or not. I'm sure that after the falcon incident Hot Toys will be informing the licensor about the fanbase strongly demanding a face. Who knows, they might still change their mind.

Personally the falcon is all I wanted, but for everyone else's sake I hope we get the face aswell. :peace

I do think that if the mask isn't going to be removeable then there really should be no excuse if its not going to at least be dead-on accurate. So is it?

I do think that if the mask isn't going to be removeable then there really should be no excuse if its not going to at least be dead-on accurate. So is it?

The head/bio is a tad small. The Preds in the movies had real bobble heads. I think the overall sculpt on Falconer's bio is damn near perfect, just need to be a little bigger if your going for screen accuracy. Berserker is the same plus the jaw bone on his bio should be more square.

WOW AWESOME!!!
Thank you Hot Toys for listening,
There's a Falcon :hi5: I'm IN ;)

Pre-Ordered from OneSixthBruce :)

Kindest regards
Tys

Back