Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they cant get the rights to give him a face then what more can they do?

At least they have gone as far as giving us the Falcon. They could have just left it and not made the Falcon, then they dont sell well and we dont get the Tracker or classic, which i want.

If they can't get the right, they can't get the rights.

The point is...The Berserker comes with everything that the Falconer does, PLUS a removable mask (which has been standard on ALL Hot Toys Predator figures).

Now, this one doesn't have a removable mask (regardless of why they can't do it), but they're STILL going to charge full price?

This means, in the future, they won't have to sculpt a face...they'll save money...and still be able to charge full price for a figure.
And you guys are gonna eat it up and say "Thanks, may I please have some more".

You all release tha Tracker wont have a removable mask ether and will have to fight again to get a dog to come with him I bet...

No cos if an alien/person etc shows his face in a film i expect it on the figure. We didnt see Falconers face so he is screen accurate and anything they manufacture is made up anyway.

I would love it if he had a face, but im happy they have met us half way by giving us the Falcon. When they do Tracker i expect a dog if he has no face so it all equals out.

No cos if an alien/person etc shows his face in a film i expect it on the figure. We didnt see Falconers face so he is screen accurate and anything they manufacture is made up anyway.

I would love it if he had a face, but im happy they have met us half way by giving us the Falcon.

They haven't met you half way...you went all the way to them.

Now, they don't have to EVER sculpt a face on Predators who don't remove their mask and can charge just as much for figures that do have removable masks.

Anyone here who doesn't believe that Hot Toys is about MAKING money needs to be smacked upside the head.

Last edited:
Of course their about making money their a business. Theres not many times you can approach a business and say sorry we dont like that do it better. Besides have you seen the prices of sideshow star wars figs lately? if anyone is taking the piss its them tbh.

Simple fact if you dont agree with it dont buy it. I do hear ya man i do but im happy to take a slap round the head for this 1.

Of course their about making money their a business. Theres not many times you can approach a business and say sorry we dont like that do it better. Besides have you seen the prices of sideshow star wars figs lately? if anyone is taking the piss its them tbh.

Simple fact if you dont agree with it dont buy it. I do hear ya man i do but im happy to take a slap round the head for this 1.

Just be ready to take more of them, from Hot Toys, in the future. :lol

IMO Hot Toys can never win with people. There's whining because there's NO falcon included. So, they add a falcon, THEN it's a ploy to sucker buyers in.....I mean WTF! :slap

And of course Hot Toys is in it to make money. It would be pretty stupid to have a business to lose money. And keeping customers happy is a great way to stay profitable. Adding the Falcon did that.

If they can't get the right, they can't get the rights.

The point is...The Berserker comes with everything that the Falconer does, PLUS a removable mask (which has been standard on ALL Hot Toys Predator figures).

Now, this one doesn't have a removable mask (regardless of why they can't do it), but they're STILL going to charge full price?

This means, in the future, they won't have to sculpt a face...they'll save money...and still be able to charge full price for a figure.

Hot Toys consistently pushes the envelop... consistently hires the brightest talent... consistently innovates and refines... they have given us a new Predator body... they have included the falcon... they have lived up to their reputation.

no one cried when SST Stormtrooper was released without a removable helmet... or Medicom's Boba Fett... it's because it wasn't warranted and it is the same with the Falconer... it's called keeping in canon.

Hot Toys consistently pushes the envelop... consistently hires the brightest talent... consistently innovates and refines... they have given us a new Predator body... they have included the falcon... they have lived up to their reputation.

no one cried when SST Stormtrooper was released without a removable helmet... or Medicom's Boba Fett... it's because it wasn't warranted and it is the same with the Falconer... it's called keeping in canon.

Indeed. I'm stoked they included the falcon and now do not feel as bad about the $200 price tag. The non removable bio was never an issue for me. But I guess you win some and you loose some. I mean HT could have said F it and decided not to make the falcon at all.

Off topic for a second but when SS finally does make a 1/6 Boba Fett, I hope his helmet is non removable too. I mean whe all know he looks like Jango but it wasn't in the movie so....

Most people customise their figures anyway. look at the P1, short with a huge bio. People have modified the body and are getting new smaller bio's. P1 is among a ton of hot toys figs that people brought but weren't 100% happy with, but they still brought them.

If you wanted a Falconer with a removable bio get a spare Beserker head repaint it and wait til someone casts up a bio or cut the 1 of the falconer.

According to you, why bother if it's a license issue? What, now we can't feel either way? I'm getting him. Dunno about you, but you've already stated that the mask endeavor is useless. I highly doubt HT will drop the price, either. They'd keep it the same for all of their new Pred figures for consistency, if nothing else. Pony up and pay it. If you're not interested, then don't. We had a win here today and it's doubtful we'll get more with this figure. At best, we might convince them to do an open and closed winged Falcon, but that's it...

Canon?
Hot Toys doesn't give a crap about canon.

HT Celtic Pred - Removable mask
HT Chopper Pred - Removable mask
HT Ancient Pred - Removable mask
HT Guardian Pred - Removable mask

It's not warranted...it's a shame.

It's a shame that Hot Toys feels they can charge the same for a figure that is less complete than previous figures.

If you want to pay the same and get less...by all means do so.

Just know that Hot Toys realizes you will do it.

According to you, why bother if it's a license issue? What, now we can't feel either way? I'm getting him. Dunno about you, but you've already stated that the mask endeavor is useless. I highly doubt HT will drop the price, either. They'd keep it the same for all of their new Pred figures for consistency, if nothing else. Pony up and pay it. If you're not interested, then don't. We had a win here today and it's doubtful we'll get more with this figure. At best, we might convince them to do an open and closed winged Falcon, but that's it...

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Keep trying to convince yourself you won here today.

And what are you going to do? They really won't dock the price down. They'd try to keep all of the figures in a line at the same price, just for consistency. Are you just not going to buy this guy at all? Fine. We'll start a FB petition and see where that gets us. Hey, we can even ask them to enlarge the head size and dreadlock length.

I'm not saying we have too much of a victory, but it's something. And I doubt anything else will happen. But hey, whether it does or doesn't, it's a win-win for me.

And what are you going to do? They really won't dock the price down. They'd try to keep all of the figures in a line at the same price, just for consistency. Are you just not going to buy this guy at all? Fine. We'll start a FB petition and see where that gets us. Hey, we can even ask them to enlarge the head size and dreadlock length.

I'm not saying we have too much of a victory, but it's something. And I doubt anything else will happen. But hey, whether it does or doesn't, it's a win-win for me.
I can't decide whos side to be on.. i'm so happy for the Falcon but then again, the price and the "It was their plan" thing..

Here's my take. If you were planning on getting him and intended on having all three along with Berserker, not much choice.
Just do your best to get them to give you what you want, but he's still a must-buy for me, either way. Sad to say it, but it's true. I gotta have Falconer, plain and simple.

Back