Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure

I've learnt my lesson in Hot Toys threads: Admire the sneak peak pics, add a comment or two then leave the thread alone for the whiners & cry babies to ruin it with page after page of crap. Later, I'll admire the full spec and pics, add a few relevant comments discussing the pro's and cons, then leave the thread alone for the whiners & cry babies to ruin it some more with page after page of (now) totally mindless crap. Finally, when the in hand pics surface, i'll add a few more relevant comments commenting on the final product while admiring the photographer's handiwork just before leaving the thread as those previous whiners & cry babies resurface like an unflushable turd and yet again try to drown out the ordinary folk here with their bellyaching...That's how i roll...and i'm not the only one...

:exactly::lol

Pardon me if this has been answered already.

I only watched the movie once and dont remember much of Falconer (cos he died too fast)

Did he have the plasma canon? Cos if he dont have the plasma canon and his bio has the light up lasers....what are the lasers used for?

From this week Milk. Quote from Hottoys:

-No Falcon :cuckoo:
-Falconer/Tracker wont show their face :thud:
-Same price as Berserker :lecture
-Amen :pray:

cheers to zipcoolo at osw

20100818_f013de1c7329e812632faU3ER9YUTVWo.jpg

20100818_fca406b4cba4f2ed078frLIWETuKixEL.jpg

20100818_70cb313d2e6c0fc22e1eZwSaL0hb30qP.jpg

20100818_97c409b8a6fb28d2a96eLbnZokt4szax.jpg

20100818_12d4c99594040a82d5ac2DFbgHQ2SQ2a.jpg

20100818_8c800f72ea8072db58e1SusHivn9Ou5p.jpg

Latest update. Falcon will be included.

We always listen to our fans’ comments and do our best to improve our product quality, a great news for fans today!

For the 1/6th Falconer Predator, because of fans’ wishes, we will include the falcon as the accessory in the set! We hope that fans will be happy about that…and don’t forget to stay tuned with our latest product image soon!

As for the face mask, we’d like to make it detachable…. However, we have to be true to the movie & get green-lighted from the licensor. We also understand what fans want and did try to “create” a face for him. But somehow it is not approved officially : (… Anyways, we hope the additional falcon would meet fans’ expectation :)

Besides, we’d like to share Milk Magazine’s Predators story preview on Falconer Predator & Royce collectibles for fans’ enjoyment! Hope you’d like it!

HT's FB... just paste the posting here
We always listen to our fans’ comments and do our best to improve our product quality, a great news for fans today! For the 1/6th Falconer Predator, because of fans’ wishes, we will include the falcon as the accessory in the set! We hope that fans will be happy about that…and don’t forget to stay tuned with our latest product image soon! As for the face mask, we’d like to make it detachable…. However, we have to be true to the movie & get green-lighted from the licensor. We also understand what fans want and did try to “create” a face for him. But somehow it is not approved officially : (… Anyways, we hope the additional falcon would meet fans’ expectation :) Besides, we’d like to share Milk Magazine’s Predators story preview on Falconer Predator & Royce collectibles for fans’ enjoyment! Hope you’d like it!

I'm so glad Hot Toys listened to the fans on this one. :1-1:

But I'm still not happy about the missing face, though.

I'm still hoping they get the green light on this, because if they don't, Tracker won't have a face either.

This great news ! YOU SEE !!! THEY REALLY LISTEN TO FANS :hi5:

For everyone who says 'OH DOn't complain, just wait for final product before you make judgment' This is why, the fans response has a DIRECT impact on final product !!!! :yess:

HT actually pays attention! I knew the studios were blocking them from making a Pred Face, because they have to sculpt the mask separately. It didn't make any sense to sculpt the entire head as one piece.

the falcon made the difference. might get this now.

without the falcon and removable bio this would have been passed for sure.

Should've been no brainer inclusion in the first place.
Hot Toys is smart....now their reputation is that they care about the customers because they listen to feedback :lol

Really it should have been included without question from the start.
Oh well. Good to see everyone happy.

Back