Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure

Well, yeah! Sure! But i don't think it will work.

Hm, what would Brian Boitano do?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/qRdyex8bXGo?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/qRdyex8bXGo?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I was looking at the T-1000 as Sarah & I had a thought. Has anyone brought up the idea that maybe HT is going to release a creature pack with the Pred Dog, Falcon & maybe an additional unmasked HS?

I was looking at the T-1000 as Sarah & I had a thought. Has anyone brought up the idea that maybe HT is going to release a creature pack with the Pred Dog, Falcon & maybe an additional unmasked HS?

highly doubt it.
they had a chance with that approach milking the terminator salvation license, with a mototerminator.

I just looked over the specs again... Q1 2011!? That's really late. I mean, Berserker is coming in Q4 2010. That's like October, November, or December. So unless Berserker is being released in December at the end of the year, Falconer's date seems unusually far. Damn, wonder how long we'll have to wait for Tracker.

Uh yeah, I wonder when tracker will come?

I bet tracker is Q2 2011 and Classic Q3 2011. Seems good to me. Three month break, feels like I'm not dropping $800 plus on figures at once.

True, true... but that's like a year from now. I'm okay with the PO's being one-two months apart, just wish the release dates were closer together. But that won't happen :(.

POs should all be the same night. Product specs also the same night, just give us a little time in between releases/credit card charges.

2011? Aw dangit! I just wish Hot Toys would let us know what they are doing in advance and not be so secretive. :monkey4

POs should all be the same night. Product specs also the same night, just give us a little time in between releases/credit card charges.

Releases, no. Credit card charges, yes. I'm fine with having space between PO's. If only there was a way for them to be charged at different times, but to have the figures shipped to us close together. Wishful thinking...

Thanks wookster! That's what I was waiting for. Please post Royce's hi-res pics too. :D

Last edited:
I can't wait to see what these "new" figures end up looking like in hand.. interesting route for HT.. these new muscle bodies seem to be catching on.

Back