Hot Toys - DX16 / DX17 - The Phantom Menace - Darth Maul and Sith Speeder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Expected to arrive at BBTS in the next ten days! So excited!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I received mine from Alter Ego last week (my first order from them), curious if people have been receiving theirs from BBTS yet? I’m still waiting for my Dooku from BBTS

The Sith Lords!! Just received my Dooku to accompany Maul. One of Hot Toys' masterpieces!

D74BCB14-44D5-4A94-AD25-0DE46B987E0A.JPG

The ninja and the aristocrat swordsman.

Precisely.

And yes, Grievous is my last PT villain. I think a PT shelf with Grievous, Dooku and Maul will be the perfect trilogy set (assuming they fit in a detolf).

I doubt I'll pick up Jango (only because I already have two Fetts) and I'll be tempted by Sidious but I believe my Emperor on throne suffices for Palpatine.

Precisely.

And yes, Grievous is my last PT villain. I think a PT shelf with Grievous, Dooku and Maul will be the perfect trilogy set (assuming they fit in a detolf).

I doubt I'll pick up Jango (only because I already have two Fetts) and I'll be tempted by Sidious but I believe my Emperor on throne suffices for Palpatine.

Agree, he'll be my last PT villain. I sold my SS exc Grievous, hoping HT will tackle him as well. Fingers crossed!

I won't pick Jango as well. And yes, I'm already satisfied with Emperor on throne.. My wild imagination is that HT will make Asajj Ventress! Hahaha, but I doubt it will happen.

Maul standing next to Dooku looks like a midget lol.

Definitely love HT General Grievous, the day that HT finally decided to release would be absolutely phenomenal!!

Really loving this guy! The only nitpicks I have are the faux leather pieces over the wrist pegs, can see those damaging over time. And the acrylic rod for the speeder. Gonna need a custom one to plug correctly into the stand.

Back