Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would hold off, there's a good chance it will get reissued/re-released in the future with him returning as Batman and the Flash movie.

Was just thinking the same thing. Ratchet joints with 2020 paint apps...yes please. An improved suit would be icing on the bat-cake but maybe asking too much.

I might buy the new Lando Calrissian figure and turn it into something else [emoji6]

0382d899df3ededa10a54bf06498c4bb.jpg
Yes, you could burn it, as a big ''F..K you'' to hot toys, for not making more Batman, Predator and Terminator figures, you know, like they USED to, until they became a bunch of sell outs, only catering to Marvel and Star Wars fans.........:mad:

Yes, you could burn it, as a big ''F..K you'' to hot toys, for not making more Batman, Predator and Terminator figures, you know, like they USED to, until they became a bunch of sell outs, only catering to Marvel and Star Wars fans.........:mad:

Since they are making Lando. I wonder if there are plans for a Harvey Dent figure.

Since they are making Lando. I wonder if there are plans for a Harvey Dent figure.

If they can?t be arsed making a cat woman or penguin I doubt a dent figure has even entered there mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it is obvious that Ras-Al-Ghul was commenting about his plans to use the head sculpt for a custom Harvey Dent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That?s not a bad idea, you can use the extra tuxedo body from Returns Bruce Wayne to make it happen!! That?s the ultimate dream come true for many fans!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry, I misread your post as Jaxon being the one without accounts. My bad.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

No worries. The main reason I don't have social media accounts is because of my job. They don't particularly ban having them but they do frown at the fact that you do so I don't bother with them

No worries. The main reason I don't have social media accounts is because of my job. They don't particularly ban having them but they do frown at the fact that you do so I don't bother with them

I've worked for companies that had us sign agreements regarding social media usage (representing them etc.) but none that frowned on it. What kind of work do you do? (Only if you feel comfortable answering that of course).

Sorry, I misread your post as Jaxon being the one without accounts. My bad.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I've worked for companies that had us sign agreements regarding social media usage (representing them etc.) but none that frowned on it. What kind of work do you do? (Only if you feel comfortable answering that of course).

I work in law enforcement. I know a lot of the younger officers have a use them but I've seen several get fired for things they posted. I know when I interview for a position in the crime prevention unit, that was one of the questions they asked me, if I had any.

Yeah I sent him a pm through here since I don't have any social media accounts, but he hasn't responded yet

Not sure if this helps but I got in touch with him via email:
[email protected]

It took him a while to respond but I think he is more responsive on his email than PMs here.

I'm still undecided because I think I want a wired cape so haven't decided between unreal or jaxon. If anyone has any compelling reasons for either, would love to hear them!

Not sure if this helps but I got in touch with him via email:
[email protected]

It took him a while to respond but I think he is more responsive on his email than PMs here.

I'm still undecided because I think I want a wired cape so haven't decided between unreal or jaxon. If anyone has any compelling reasons for either, would love to hear them!

Thanks for the info! I might have to try him through the email route. I tried futzing with his cape again tonight and it was about hopeless. My wife even said "that cape"! Lol

Back