Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry i made a mix! :slap

He sold 8 batmobiles at 1750 euros each...

But already crazy!

On page 1082 of the hot toys 1989 Batmobile thread, there's a picture of a guy with multiple 89 Batmobiles loaded up on his car, must've been him........:lol

Got my Jaxon drape cape. It?s awesome. Any futzing advice? Those who have the cape, will ironing out any small creases damage the cape?

Got my Jaxon drape cape. It?s awesome. Any futzing advice? Those who have the cape, will ironing out any small creases damage the cape?

How much did you pay for that custom cape? I’m looking to get one.

My original cape already started to deteriorate, has this ever happen to anyone on the forum?

Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Thanks for the info Cicada. I will reach him about prices.

No problemo. Heads up: I ordered a Batman Begins cape from him at the end of June, and it took him a month to ship. Not sure why it took so long (maybe the pandemic), but expect a wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

No problemo. Heads up: I ordered a Batman Begins cape from him at the end of June, and it took him a month to ship. Not sure why it took so long (maybe the pandemic), but expect a wait.

My cape took 2-3 weeks to make, then a week in shipping. Maybe he had a big workload till he got to yours?

Re: Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

My cape took 2-3 weeks to make, then a week in shipping. Maybe he had a big workload till he got to yours?

Well, I did also order a scarf for my Ras Al Ghul custom. Maybe it just took longer because I ordered multiple items.

So......moving my display and Batman took a tumble. :( soooooooo bummed

Broke the peg in his left boot. Any geniuses wizards on here know how to remove and replace the broken peg stuck in his boot? just cannot see how to get at it without destroying his boot.

So......moving my display and Batman took a tumble. :( soooooooo bummed

Broke the peg in his left boot. Any geniuses wizards on here know how to remove and replace the broken peg stuck in his boot? just cannot see how to get at it without destroying his boot.

Drill a small hole in the broken peg then screw in a small screw. Then get some pliers and pull it out.

InFrame_1598007208879.jpg

Still need a DX 09 for my collection if someone is selling him [emoji1431]

Still need a DX 09 for my collection if someone is selling him [emoji1431]

I would hold off, there's a good chance it will get reissued/re-released in the future with him returning as Batman and the Flash movie.

I would hold off, there's a good chance it will get reissued/re-released in the future with him returning as Batman and the Flash movie.

Good point, I have every other version of Bats they?ve put out though (save SS Rebreather) so I?ve been itching to get him in.

Back