Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it isn't realted to the figure, but I figured some of you might dig this...

Recently, a gentleman named Mark Jones posted a large selection of pictures he took of the Gotham City set back in 1989. With his blessing, I have spent the last few days working the pictures into a "virtual tour" of Gotham- Identifying the different building, figuring out the layout of the set, and working them into a blog post for my 89 Batman fansite. You can check it out here if you're interested:

1989Batman.com: The Pinewood Studios Gotham City Set

If you are a fan of the 1989 Batman film, its magnificent Gotham City set, or just a fan of old style filmmaking in general- Please take a moment and check it out! :)

Sallah

1989 batman pretty much IS my childhood. Gonna have a look through now. Thanks for posting. :hi5:

I know it isn't realted to the figure, but I figured some of you might dig this...

Recently, a gentleman named Mark Jones posted a large selection of pictures he took of the Gotham City set back in 1989. With his blessing, I have spent the last few days working the pictures into a "virtual tour" of Gotham- Identifying the different building, figuring out the layout of the set, and working them into a blog post for my 89 Batman fansite. You can check it out here if you're interested:

If you are a fan of the 1989 Batman film, its magnificent Gotham City set, or just a fan of old style filmmaking in general- Please take a moment and check it out! :)

Sallah

This is just amazing :horror :thud: ...thank you for posting this. :yess: :yess: :yess:

:goodpost:

Aha!!! Finally can put up pics.

Here's my Bats and Joker.

0EFCCCC5-2E7B-4FD8-9915-DDFE5E32AA55-27840-00000EA7F9A60B3B.jpg

Sallah

wow the burton's gotham is amazing no compare with the nolan's gotham (is a normal city)..gothic style is perfect...

Sallah
freaking awesome! thank you for this!
wow the burton's gotham is amazing no compare with the nolan's gotham (is a normal city)..gothic style is perfect...

yep LOVE the set design of the movie

I'm not a fan of the stock one. It's too big and the 2 front points are too long in my eyes. No part of the cape touches the floor when stood upright in the movie. But Tonys first cape was a little too short, his 2.0 looks spot on tho. The video of it on YouTube by mike ecko shows it perfectly.

so you are not a batfan.. :tap:horse you are selling one of the best ht figure ever created..
you don't have any other figure to sell?:dunno

Believe me, I don't want to. I love this figure, but I look at it this way; I can rebuy my 89 Batman and Joker any time for a little more than I paid, but once that "Cowboy's" gone, he's gone. I'll probably pick these up again before the year is out, but that Eastwood is a grail for me. I just hope these guys sell, as they're my last resort.:lol I have a Reeve Superman, but he's an EX. My mindset is to never sell something I can't get back, and, as much as I love that figure, I'd never pay that much for a green rock (but I'm a completist); these are still out there, and, as mass produced as Joker is, even if I have to pay a little more for Bats, it'll balance out if I can find a reasonably priced Nicholson.

Believe me, I don't want to. I love this figure, but I look at it this way; I can rebuy my 89 Batman and Joker any time for a little more than I paid, but once that "Cowboy's" gone, he's gone. I'll probably pick these up again before the year is out, but that Eastwood is a grail for me. I just hope these guys sell, as they're my last resort.:lol I have a Reeve Superman, but he's an EX. My mindset is to never sell something I can't get back, and, as much as I love that figure, I'd never pay that much for a green rock (but I'm a completist); these are still out there, and, as mass produced as Joker is, even if I have to pay a little more for Bats, it'll balance out if I can find a reasonably priced Nicholson.

I think the price of the dx 09 will raise a lot, believe me...;) anyway is up to you...;)
but I 've seen the trevor iminime eastwood and it's :horror...so...

Eh, I'll get it again. Even if it does go up, it will be nowhere near as exponential as the Blondie, and, especially the DX (the one I want). That thing will easily go into the quadruple digits once it's sold out.

Back