Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michael Keaton would turn in his grave (if he was dead).
Guyver stop it! You're gonna break him!
:lol

No harm done Rory :rotfl see good as new, That's the beauty of this piece it is such a solid piece to futz with

Although now I think he's giving me the look of " Why did you put me that pose, just to prove a point! " :slap
IMG_2041.jpg

Last edited:
I'm really enjoying coming here and seeing all the pics.
This looks like a really fun figure to own, I see people posing the crap out of it, and not just leaving it in a standing pose with the cape covering everything like the Bale figures.
Thanks for the pics guys!

Surprisingly, I'm actually getting tired of seeing all these pics.

I think I'm going to wait until I get mine next month before I come back in here.

Same here actually. No offense to anyone posting the pics of course.

I usually avoid threads once I've seen the first good batch of photos (like OMG's), and then I come back and take another look around when I actually receive the figure.

Same here. I havent watched any of the video reviews and Ive been skipping mostly all picks after the initial in hands. I want it to be new and surprising for me when I get it. There has been a bit of overkill though. No offense.

Wanted to have a look at some review on youtube and they are all 15-20 minute long :thud:

I wanna see the figure, forget the intros, the long backstory just shut up and show the figure :lol

Wanted to have a look at some review on youtube and they are all 15-20 minute long :thud:

I wanna see the figure, forget the intros, the long backstory just shut up and show the figure :lol

For the most part I agree. I wish video reviewers would leave the box till last so I can just stop watching at that point if I so choose. Nevertheless I appreciate the time and effort they go to for the rest of us. Personally when I get a figure it takes me weeks or even months to so much as take a photograph.

To me, HT"s made a dream come true with having these ideas! :yess:
IMG_2047.jpg

Thank you HT's! :bow

i agree, 2 of my absolute FAVORITE superhero movies brought literally to life in figure form. i didnt think it would ever happen either. i dont normally collect hot toys (tried but failed). but these 2 (along with nicholson joker) are just musts. they are probably some of my earliest memories as a child. grew up with batman, then about 10-11 i discovered superman the movie and for me, keaton and reeves will always epiotomize these characters.

No harm done Rory :rotfl see good as new, That's the beauty of this piece it is such a solid piece to futz with

Although now I think he's giving me the look of " Why did you put me that pose, just to prove a point! " :slap
IMG_2041.jpg

He's looking at you like you have violated him Guyver. The trust is gone, you showed the world his crack.
:lol

Back