Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope Ht gives us more accessories for this DX- very bare...compare this to what you get in the Sparrow and Indy DX releases!! Hoping for some kind of elaborate base!

Don't forget the Manscara on Indy :lecture

If Batman starts melting just pretend Joker sprayed him with acid from his flower thing, use your imagination! :lol

:rotfl

If anything I think HT would view this kind of talk as collectors being ready to take up arms against them if this becomes another DX02/Batman-Bruce Wayne...so I think, I hope, they'll take more care with this one.

If anything I think HT would view this kind of talk as collectors being ready to take up arms against them if this becomes another DX02/Batman-Bruce Wayne...so I think, I hope, they'll take more care with this one.

Officially done with HT if this thing leaks or farts! :lecture

If Batman starts melting just pretend Joker sprayed him with acid from his flower thing, use your imagination! :lol

:lol:lol:lol

Officially done with HT if this thing leaks or farts! :lecture

:lol Hell no man! A farting Batman figure would go for big bucks a few years from now.

Anyway I haven't been around much this month, are we still looking at a March release date or hopefully something closer?

For those who would like an idea of how this figure will look after the inevitable rubber deterioration:

Batsuit.png

You put vegemite on those beets?

I've never had vegemite. :monkey2

Is it delicious?

Vegemite is ok if you put a tiny amount on bread with butter, but too much is all bad. But if you eat a fair amount, it keeps mozzies away. Plus i prefer promite.

Vegemite is ok if you put a tiny amount on bread with butter, but too much is all bad. But if you eat a fair amount, it keeps mozzies away. Plus i prefer promite.

What is vegemite exactly, I know it's a spread, but what's it made of? I'll follow that with what's promite??

And that cape needs some futzing. :lecture

Vegemite is the most obscure spread......but its delicious:lecture
Ton of the stuff on buttered toast is a trip to food heaven:thud:

Nope Vegemite is bad period, I can say that as it burnt a bit of skin of my tonuge when I was younger but also it tastes horrible too...and know it wasn't cause of the melted flesh

Back