Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow not optmistic hmmmmmmmmm ....you could say glass is half full or half empty, or somebody drank out of that flippin glass and im not drinKing that!!! eitherway still hoping end of february release...I 'LL BET one dollar MORTIMER........March 13th bats is on my shelf.....

Its hard to decide wether or not to place a PO. It looks great and im already getting the Joker but the possibility of rubber leak taints the decision. What to do?

I'm going to risk it, I'm scared of rubber leaking but I have Rambo, Ivan Drago and Demon Batman and they're all rubber, I'm not willing to not pick up an amazing figure because it might break down eventually.

Still terrified of it happening though!

My batman OC, the new batman OC, leonidas, batman dx... Are in a perfect condition... So I bought two Batman 89 :) and two Joker 89 too :)

You guys always make me paranoid when you bring up the leaking figures... :gah::pfft:

I think it'll be fine - they've had time to correct those production issues.

I'd say they've also gotten wind of all the horror stories relating to the Comedian & BB Bruce etc.. so if they didn't at least try to improve things, then they're just really stupid. :lol

Interesting sideshow saying preorder bats now and will be here soon.......hmmmmmm lets hope so with no delays.

im not worried about delays wih bats but joker has a bit more goin on and wouldnt be suprised if he was pushed back but again hope all go's as planned for these 2 ....

im not worried about delays wih bats but joker has a bit more goin on and wouldnt be suprised if he was pushed back but again hope all go's as planned for these 2 ....
I really hope they release simultaneously. Alter Ego was selling them as a bundled deal, which means they both have to be released before I can get either of them. And I'd hate to have Batman sitting there waiting to ship for months :(

Back