Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
____in' kids, Man.

129161956729992540.gif

:rotfl Yeah, I know is crazy, but I don't like the 89 costume that much, I like Returns costume more... And I already have two hot Toys Batman, and spiderman 3 sucks , but I always wanted a Spiderman with a Tobey Head Sculpt, plus I am a big fan of Spiderman's comics (more than movies), I need a Spiderman in my collection!

Are you getting The Joker? If so, then I'm even more angry at you for depriving the clown prince of this:

tumblr_lrqwe6okRY1qe3aixo1_500.gif

in favor of this:

spidermanlol.gif

Are you getting The Joker? If so, then I'm even more angry at you for depriving the clown prince of this:

tumblr_lrqwe6okRY1qe3aixo1_500.gif

in favor of this:

spidermanlol.gif

No, I'll pass in whole 89 serie (Batman, Joker, Batmobile), I am not a big fan of it. It'll be different if we were talking about 1992 Batman. And by luck the new Tobye Maguire head sculpt is not the emo look :yess: .. then I'll save money for TDKR figures and Tumbler. Oh and Joker DX 2.0...

This Bat's is pure class, while the Spidey 3 black suit is pure arse. BTW I maybe wrong but isn't there little difference between the '89 Bats and the '92 Bats?

Man I REALLY want this guy, but theres no way I can get half a grand in the next two months (cmon, I gotta get him AND Joker...cant just have one)

This Bat's is pure class, while the Spidey 3 black suit is pure arse. BTW I maybe wrong but isn't there little difference between the '89 Bats and the '92 Bats?

I know that's not what you blokes say down there, but if you say "ass" it rhymes. Food (not beets, because they aren't really food) for thought.

The 92 suit had 'sharper' definition in the helmet but the main difference was the stomach area.
In 89 it was sculpted to look like muscles where as in 92 they decided to clearly make it look like body armor.

Ive never bought anything from hot toys before.
Still haven't even ordered bats or joker.
This a completely "newb" question im sure.
But..Did they ever fix the "melting" rubber suit problem?
Ive seen some watchmen comedians that were pretty bad.
I want batman...Not a puddle.

Ive never bought anything from hot toys before.
Still haven't even ordered bats or joker.
This a completely "newb" question im sure.
But..Did they ever fix the "melting" rubber suit problem?
Ive seen some watchmen comedians that were pretty bad.
I want batman...Not a puddle.
Nope. You'll have to take your chances with the rest of us that this figure won't disintegrate right before your eyes.

Joker without Batman? I couldn't do that. I know hes a very well known comic book villain but how could anyone buy him and not need Batman?

Hope Ht gives us more accessories for this DX- very bare...compare this to what you get in the Sparrow and Indy DX releases!! Hoping for some kind of elaborate base!

I'd appreciate an alternate scorched/damaged Bat emblem to go with the bloody mouth/chin, at the very least, but aside from a bare base, he really does have a ton of accessories.

Back