Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a writer but I can already think of some BS to fix that issue
Spoiler Spoiler:
With how things are going i'm calling it now! Quigon is still alive somewhere chilling away from all these drama. :ROFLMAO:

With the music and slow motion that was the most dramatic and impactful death in Star Wars history for me, I can’t believe they had the stones to kill off first Wade and then her. Real GoT early season stuff right there.

So with all the cg/deepfake face replacement and AI “Respeech” being used in these Disney shows, I get a sense of dread that in 5 years time they’ll announce they’re going to remake the OT.

Sigh, looks like it's going to be an easy pass on any Kenobi figures for me. Even though I'm enjoying the show more than most here, it's still not making me excited to own anything from it. I don't need a depressed Kenobi and there haven't been any memorable supporting characters or interesting character designs thus far. And I can't see that changing much with the remaining episodes.

But oh well I guess that does leave more room for Mando S3 figures. Lol
I’ll take a depressed obi wan over paying eBay prices for ep3 obi but I agree with you

View attachment 582914

So finally a Cad Bane on the way. Hot Toys are way behind the ball, but I guess Disney may have kept it secret from them, hence the delay.

Surely this won't be the case with Obi Wan Tatooine look. Should be interesting to see what versions are still to come.

I've heard there could be flashbacks, so that could give some interesting versions.....and explain the delay on the Clone Wars version for example.
I’m a little surprised they didn’t try making one of those Hot Topic kids on the bubblegum machine bikes instead.

Hopefully you stop watching and stop gracing us with your negativity. Is that too hard for you?
Actually going to. I usually try and be optimistic and positive about most things and I really wanted to like it. Others were expressing their disappointment and frustrations with the show and I just jumped on the salty bandwagon for a bit. Jumping off now. All good.:)

Andrew Stanton co-wrote these last two episodes and his presence was quite evident in this week’s installment. Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in! :lsvader

(Oh, if only he’d been brought in for the entire series.)

Well looks like no Cad Bane this week. Was really anticipating him a couple of days after the tease. But quite a lot dropped by Hot Toys this week.

Am personally happy about the Knightmare Batman and Supes releasing.

Maybe next week will be Star Wars week ? Surprising they haven't at least put up a Vader or Kenobi while the show is running and hype is somewhat high. But when was Hot Toys ever predictable with their business decisions ??

I think I'll probably only get Kenobi from the show. Have enough Vaders. Not convinced what else they will actually make.

Plan B would be that they are saving a few of them for first reveal at SDCC I guess.

Yeh SDCC isn’t too far away (about a month) so they may be saving Bane for that.

I wasn’t expecting any Kenobi figures till next weekend or the Monday after once the final episode goes up.

Yeh SDCC isn’t too far away (about a month) so they may be saving Bane for that.

I wasn’t expecting any Kenobi figures till next weekend or the Monday after once the final episode goes up.
Yep, but still strange that they would wait until the finale and the hype is gone, and not mid way through when people are actively watching it.

Anyway who knows.....

Back