Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I guess there was always going to be someone saying that..... :p
But realistically there may be some accessories etc. we haven’t seen yet (cracked helmet pls) so I’d rather wait than have the usual blurred out promo images; really love buying a figure and not knowing what I’m getting :lol

Yep, but still strange that they would wait until the finale and the hype is gone, and not mid way through when people are actively watching it.

Anyway who knows.....
I guess it depends on what figure(s) they are going to release for what characters, I am assuming that how he ended episode 5 won't be Obi-Wan's final outfit as it changed from how he ended the 4th. Ok so adding a robe is a stretch (sorry hope his costume tweak isn't considered a spoiler) but if Hot Toys had announced the figure this time last week he would have had the Jedi tunic, blaster, Lightsaber and possibly the imperial coat and hat that he comically tried to sneak Leia out under.

Who knows what he might wear during the final episode.

Comparing this to Marvel shows and they released Bucky early and I know some people wished they had gone with a different outfit from later in the show while Falcon was held for the Cap outfit. Loki could have gone up during the show as Im pretty sure he didn't come with anything he hadn't worn in the second episode.

They could throw us (ok mainly me as I know people want more figures with sculpts) a nice generic Stormtrooper - speaking of Troopers the "Purge" Troopers don't seem to have done much that couldn't have been a regular TK so far.

I guess it depends on what figure(s) they are going to release for what characters, I am assuming that how he ended episode 5 won't be Obi-Wan's final outfit as it changed from how he ended the 4th. Ok so adding a robe is a stretch (sorry hope his costume tweak isn't considered a spoiler) but if Hot Toys had announced the figure this time last week he would have had the Jedi tunic, blaster, Lightsaber and possibly the imperial coat and hat that he comically tried to sneak Leia out under.

Who knows what he might wear during the final episode.

Comparing this to Marvel shows and they released Bucky early and I know some people wished they had gone with a different outfit from later in the show while Falcon was held for the Cap outfit. Loki could have gone up during the show as Im pretty sure he didn't come with anything he hadn't worn in the second episode.

They could throw us (ok mainly me as I know people want more figures with sculpts) a nice generic Stormtrooper - speaking of Troopers the "Purge" Troopers don't seem to have done much that couldn't have been a regular TK so far.
Yep, that's true for Obi-Wan and I guess as was mentioned earlier, if Vader has a cracked helmet or something then they can't release a Vader just yet either.

I guess next Friday could be the earliest we'll see something. But even then they may need to wait until the following week to avoid potential spoilers. Wonder if Disney has any sort of embargo for toy suppliers ? I don't think it's stopped Hot Toys before though.

Not sure I'd want a Purge Trooper just yet. They haven't really done that much. Give me a Kal Kestis and a Purge trooper and that's a totally different proposition though.

Yeh the Purge Troopers just seem to be “there”, I know you could say the same about the Shoretrooper but I was just expecting “something more”.

Do have to wonder, Hasbro don’t seem to have much trouble putting figures up though what they have all appeared in the trailers and it’s not hard for them to do a later “cracked open” Vader (if it happens) later on.

It’s odd though, Vader aside (as I don’t have one) I’m more interested in the idea of true AotC Obi/Skywalker figures getting pushed than the older Ben etc.

Purge Troopers are supposed to be able to stand their ground against a Jedi, here they just get hit (3 times?) before dying.

Have they announced a second season yet for kenobi?

Feel like 6 episode isn’t enough, specially for the pace that they are goin

Nope, just the rumors right now, with how well the show is doing when it comes to ratings, I wouldn't be surprised if they announce something over the summer.

Though I'm enjoying the show, I'd be fine with it being one season, the only story I could see them doing is Obi-Wan having a training similar to Yoda in TCW in Season 6 after having contact with Qui-Gon. I look at the season we've gotten so far and it could of easily been cut down to a 2 1/2 hour movie.

Nope, just the rumors right now, with how well the show is doing when it comes to ratings, I wouldn't be surprised if they announce something over the summer.

Though I'm enjoying the show, I'd be fine with it being one season, the only story I could see them doing is Obi-Wan having a training similar to Yoda in TCW in Season 6 after having contact with Qui-Gon. I look at the season we've gotten so far and it could of easily been cut down to a 2 1/2 hour movie.
It was sold as a limited series and should remain as such. There’s absolutely no reason for Obi-Wan to leave Tatooine again and even less reason for yet another series set on Tatooine.

It was sold as a limited series and should remain as such. There’s absolutely no reason for Obi-Wan to leave Tatooine again and even less reason for yet another series set on Tatooine.
I personally would have preferred a limited season, but with 6-8 episodes of 1hr length. Better writing and more depth to the characters which was always touted as the benefit of long format TV series.

But as always it's more about getting people to subscribe to Disney+ so a second season ticks that box, so it will be....

I personally would have preferred a limited season, but with 6-8 episodes of 1hr length. Better writing and more depth to the characters which was always touted as the benefit of long format TV series.

But as always it's more about getting people to subscribe to Disney+ so a second season ticks that box, so it will be....
I'd have preferred a movie, with a different writer and director. An Obi-Wan movie would have killed it at the box office.

I want to see the rest of the inquisitors in live action if we get a S2. Maybe not 9th sister but 7th sister for sure.
I really need to brush up on my "sisters". Really wanted to play Fallen Order again but I stupidly sold my PS4, and can't get a PS5 for the last 2 years !! Sucks !! But should have one by the time Fallen Order 2 comes out next year.

I guess a quick internet search can help.

FTvgZNQVUAAPASd.jpg

I’m tired of these Inquistor characters or at least how Disney is using them
Yeah, I think you coined it exactly. "how Disney is using them". I could envisage a pretty cool show dedicated to them hunting Jedi. However only if well written for mature adiences, and if they could nail the intrigue within the ranks to get Vaders attention etc.

But let's face it. Disney doesn't have the writers who have the skill of a Breaking Bad crew or any of the more nuanced TV shows out there.

Back