Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rook was actually voiced by Vanessa Marshall (Hera) for her few lines in TCW.

IDK, if she was Rook Kast I think she would have been more familiar with the Force, Jedi and Sith through her allegiance to Maul, whereas The Armorer only spoke of knowing them through "the songs of eons past". I think she's either an entirely new character or she's been blowing smoke up Din's @ss, and why she'd do that I have no idea.

Everything she’s been saying and even how she talks has been very vague. While some can make a case it IS her, some can also make one that it’s not.

Although, Paz finally getting named while she’s still just referred to as The Armorer does keep the theories alive. Probably how they prefer it for now anyway. Watch Bo Katan confirm it tonight though when Din runs back to her:lol

Whose playing Cad Bane in tomorrows ep?

Kidding, but it is the Filoni ep, so expect some cartoon cameos. :wink1:

Last edited:
There’s no way this Boba could take Cad Bane though, guy took on multiple Jedi at once and gave them a run for their money, unless they castrate him too.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back