Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

After watching the newest episode of The Mandalorian I'd be down for a HT Bo Katan 1/6 figure. :rock

Seems she went down very very well. Starbuck (Katee Sackhoff) was a perfect cast.

If there is a spinoff series, then a figure of her is a definite.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Got ya. I?m still praying for the Armorer. I?m feeling positive we?ll see her next week.

Yep, I'm with you there. He'll probably go back to Navaro to get Cara and Greef as backup before going to see this evil sorceress. Then that leads into a nice Armorer visit opportunity to ask some questions based on his new info re: Mandos.

Maybe he'll also be able to get his ship fixed a bit better and get all that MonCalamari crap off it :lol

HT needs to stop production on all other existing lines and take care of this Mandalorian problem they have pronto :lecture

DOOOOOO EEEET HT what the HT lineup needs is MORE COWBELL, I mean more Mandos and make it snappy. By "Mandos" i dont mean Vanth, altho I bear him no real grudge. Its just like when someone offers you a honey-bun, but you see a red velvet cake made from scratch lurking behind them on the counter. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT! Actual cake!

DOOOOOO EEEET HT what the HT lineup needs is MORE COWBELL, I mean more Mandos and make it snappy.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

giphy.gif

Then that leads into a nice Armorer visit opportunity to ask some questions based on his new info re: Mandos

And, more importantly, to get some armour upgrades for Hot Toys Mando version 4.

I swear they'll do these characters with just helmets. I was wondering if the Death Watch would work for the male in the group, but it's a bit different.

I swear they'll do these characters with just helmets. I was wondering if the Death Watch would work for the male in the group, but it's a bit different.

Oh, of course, they will, and we'll all (me included) buy them like we always do when we disagree or have gripes how they handle a particular figure anyway, instead of voting with our wallets :lol

Despite not appearing in this episode I think the Death Watch figures are even more appealing now. I mean I already ordered two either way so...;)

Oh, of course, they will, and we'll all (me included) buy them like we always do when we disagree or have gripes how they handle a particular figure anyway, instead of voting with our wallets :lol

I think they'll give us Bo-Katan with both helmet and sculpt, as they know due to her popularity that they can charge us an extra $50-$75 on top of their already high prices and we'll still gobble it up. And then down the road they'll release another version of her with the Darksaber (regardless of whether or not she ever reclaims it in the show lol) and they'll raise the price again. This is the Hot Toys way...

This. Hot Toys.

cl4vinow30z51.jpg

PLEASE MAKE THIS!!!

Yup. Definitely down for Bo. I'd get Koska and Axe if they all had unhelmeted portraits.

Great seeing a CG cartoon design realized in real life with the same actress.

Wow, dudes are so fickle. Where has all the Cara love gone?

Bo is the new gal in town and the boys are queuing up to date her.

I must admit feeling thrilled as I watched the scenes but my heart sank as I realised HT would just make lazy rehashes.

If, if they do the sculpts that would be truly exciting.

Very curious to see Ahsoka in live action, Bo Katan is just simply gorgeous.

Just watched the episode and hell yeah I absolutely need a Katan figure now. I haven't had any interest in the other Mandalorian figures we've seen so far, but she just looked way too freakin cool not to have.

And I'd probably even get a second one to convert into Sabine, since they appear to have very similar outfits.

I must admit feeling thrilled as I watched the scenes but my heart sank as I realised HT would just make lazy rehashes.

Never loved her to begin with. Wooden is putting it lightly. Hope she gets killed off this season.

Mando culture is overpowering SW universe :D

Bo isnt new at all though, she has been around for almost 9 years, and her appearance in the show makes a figure all the more likely.

I still want a Cara, but I enjoy Bo Katan more as a character and her armour is great.

Back