Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

If you could only own one HT SW figure who would it be?

Jar Jar off course. If I can't get all the ones I really want, then Jar Jar can do the job.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Amazed we didn?t get a full SW reveal on Friday. The wait continues.

Amazed we didn?t get a full SW reveal on Friday. The wait continues.

If the first three Mando Mondays are anything to go by then the pattern seems to be tease, release, tease. So, this Monday could be release.

Wow, dudes are so fickle. Where has all the Cara love gone?

Bo is the new gal in town and the boys are queuing up to date her.

I must admit feeling thrilled as I watched the scenes but my heart sank as I realised HT would just make lazy rehashes.

If, if they do the sculpts that would be truly exciting.

that was best episode this season by far.

I must admit feeling thrilled as I watched the scenes but my heart sank as I realised HT would just make lazy rehashes.

Still love Cara. She's got Mando's back, and a must have.

But liked Bo-Katan was the "guest star" was looking forward to the most. And always liked her armor, so will put up with HT dodging the sculpt (probably).

I love Cara Dune and still definitely want a figure of her. It'll be interesting to see if Bo comes back around this season or not, and just when the hell are Greef and Cara going to appear in this season. Still only 8 episodes right?

Never mind Cara, why no love for Koska Reeves? Surely she deserves to be mentioned among the hotties. I'd love her figure to pose next to Bo. Also, the Amorer, you just know she's a hotsy totsy under that helmet.

Koska 2.jpgKoska 1.jpg

Never mind Cara, why no love for Koska Reeves? Surely she deserves to be mentioned among the hotties. I'd love her figure to pose next to Bo. Also, the Amorer, you just know she's a hotsy totsy under that helmet.

View attachment 499392View attachment 499393

I mean yeah she's cool but she's no Bo-Katan.

We all know the next 1:6 will be mando and speeder, Moff, or tusken.

As much as i'd love to have more Star Wars (human/alien) heroes or villains in the collection, i'm losing faith in Hot Toys answering my pleas.

They are just releasing way too many figures a year now to spend that much time in developing that many new HS. Way easier to crank out faceless troops and pepper a HS here and there to give us hope for more.

Oh, I'd definitely pick up a figure of Koska Reeves - provided they include a sculpt. They could also give her a cloak for her incognito look from when she's first observing Mando. They won't, but they could. :lol

You have to be realistic though. I would like an imperial figure of Titus Welliver but it's a real long shot. We are still waiting on reveals for...

Kuiil
Cara Dune
Greef Karga
Armorer
Cobb Vanth
Bo Katan

They still haven't put Moff Gideon up for preorder presumably because the sculpt isn't ready and still haven't even produced IG-11. That and Heavy Mando are almost surely going to be late at this point.

Oh, I'd definitely pick up a figure of Koska Reeves - provided they include a sculpt. They could also give her a cloak for her incognito look from when she's first observing Mando. They won't, but they could. :lol

You have to be realistic though. I would like an imperial figure of Titus Welliver but it's a real long shot. We are still waiting on reveals for...

Kuiil
Cara Dune
Greef Karga
Armorer
Cobb Vanth
Bo Katan

They still haven't put Moff Gideon up for preorder presumably because the sculpt isn't ready and still haven't even produced IG-11. That and Heavy Mando are almost surely going to be late at this point.

In a way it's a shame Bo's companions took their helmets off, otherwise I'm almost certain they'd have made both of them. I think they'll make nearly every helmeted Mandalorian. Correct me if I'm wrong I think they've made every live-action helmeted Mando (and wannabe Mandos) so far, apart from the Armorer: ESB/ROTJ Boba, AOTC Jango, Din Djarin, Heavy Mando, DW Mando. When you think about it like that then the Amorer still has a great chance... I just hope she keeps the helmet on to increase her chances :lol

We all know the next 1:6 will be mando and speeder, Moff, or tusken.

If they release another Mando with Speeder on Monday I think I'll go and get my pitchfork out and head to the street !

In 2 weeks you'll need to change that to Ahsoka when we all get the hots for Rosario.

Not really a fan of her as an actress honestly, her character in the Marvel Netflix Shows made me roll my eyes every time she was onscreen. We'll see how she looks as Ahsoka in live-action and if she does the character justice with her performance.

Back