Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

If there aren't any changes to Din Djarin's look, I rather HT not make a figure of him and make the surround cast.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

I would like to see Cara, Greef and Kulil and of course the big bad Moff Gideon. Looking forward to watching season 2 and seeing what they add to the mythos.

DEFINITELY need the big bad Moff, and his trusty darksaber!

If there aren't any changes to Din Djarin's look, I rather HT not make a figure of him and make the surround cast.

There is the new thigh plate. That's all we've seen so far though I bet he gets another upgrade later. Also, plenty of trailer shots of him on a Speeder Bike so you know we're getting a set with that and an exclusive Child.

I'd rather have Gideon and Cara over anything else though.

I'm the same. However there will always be the battle damaged version and un-helmeted version to be made at some point.

But they still have many Seasons to go. So I'd also like it more if they concentrated on other figures with head sculpts. New comers can still pre-order the Beskar version I guess.

I didn't realise (or remember) that Moff Gideon's cape is red on the inside. That is going to look sick !!

funko-pop-television-star-wars-the-mandalorian-moff-gideon.jpg

My most anticipated antagonist figure!!

Hasbro are starting Mando Mondays tomorrow. The cast will be shown new figures on the video, Giancarlo Esposito will be there so I think not only will his Black Series figure be revealed but his HT figure soon too.

I would like that Hot toys doing the speederbike that can be seen in the trailer in Tattoine but without the figure of Mando. Because with normal version and beskar seems to me too many.

They're probably going to do Mando and Child figures from various companies for the first Mando Monday.

I think this week new Mando figure would probably be announced amid the highly anticipation for SS2

I'd love either an ep 2 mud horn damage piece, or a ep 8 BD more accurate final battle Mando

I'd love either an ep 2 mud horn damage piece, or a ep 8 BD more accurate final battle Mando

I don't want any more Mando's at this point. Other side characters is what we need.

If they are going to Season 1 figures then Kuill surely has to have a chance. he had such a big role, and the catch phrase to go with it ! Plus how cool would he look on the shelf. Different height, alien etc.

I don't want any more Mando's at this point. Other side characters is what we need.

If they are going to Season 1 figures then Kuill surely has to have a chance. he had such a big role, and the catch phrase to go with it ! Plus how cool would he look on the shelf. Different height, alien etc.

Kuill would be amazing, but personally I'm really jonesing for the Armorer.

The Vintage Collection has gone with Moff Gideon and the Armorer for Mando Mondays, so let's hope other toy companies (ie Hot Toys) do the same thing. They were supposed to be co-ordinated in their releases, right? From my understanding that's what Mando Mondays is all about. The Black Series also expected to release a Gideon later on today, so I think we might get the same from Hot Toys.

I'd love to see a HT Fennec Shand. The Aurra Sing of season 1.

Kuill would be amazing, but personally I'm really jonesing for the Armorer.

I'd say chances for the Armourer are 95%. No face sculpt, easy costume, cool look. Another Mandalorian to fit into the line.

No brainer really. If she's in S2, then I'd say 99% chance.

It's kinda crazy to see HT, a toy company who came into prominence in large part because of it's industry changing realistic head sculpts shying away from making figures requiring head sculpts and also re-using the same damn sculpts over and over :slap. I want that unique ugnaught with the cool outfit that fixes everything...

But I also want Cara, Gideon, Greef, Death Trooper, Veers, etc.

On Kuill, how many toy companies have actually made him? Not many that I can think of. Very strange when he'd be considered in the big 5 for the season, and he had amazing character development... until they went and unfairly killed him off! I reckon it might be the Blurgg that's putting them off, if they make Kuill they kind of have to make the Blurgg. As nice as a Hot Toys Blurgg would be, I'd happily take just a single release Kuill. That said I'd give him less than a 20% chance now, he's getting the Baze treatment.

Back