Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

It's kinda crazy to see HT, a toy company who came into prominence in large part because of it's industry changing realistic head sculpts shying away from making figures requiring head sculpts and also re-using the same damn sculpts over and over :slap. I want that unique ugnaught with the cool outfit that fixes everything...

But I also want Cara, Gideon, Greef, Death Trooper, Veers, etc.

I wonder if they baulked at Kuill's facial hair ?

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

He's not getting the Baze treatment unless we see a prototype of him, which I don't think we will. Looking at the non-human SW figures that Hot Toys did, we got Chewie, Yoda and Wicket. Kuill is not where near those characters in terms of popularity on a global scale.

If Howard likes Kuill a lot however, we might see a prototype? With all those rumoured up coming content for SW, it's hard for HT to go back and release characters when the hype of a new show is high.

He's not getting the Baze treatment unless we see a prototype of him, which I don't think we will. Looking at the non-human SW figures that Hot Toys did, we got Chewie, Yoda and Wicket. Kuill is not where near those characters in terms of popularity on a global scale.

If Howard likes Kuill a lot however, we might see a prototype? With all those rumoured up coming content for SW, it's hard for HT to go back and release characters when the hype of a new show is high.

Baze is an essential companion piece for Chirrut, so I passed on Chirrut.
Kuill isnt an essential companion piece for Mando, I can take him or leave him. He is as low as can be on my list of priorities although I would pick him up if they made him.

But yeah, in terms of Aliens its pretty slim pickings. The Child, Yoda, Chewie, a Jawa, Wickett, Ahsoka and Maul is all we have had in almost a decade of HT Star Wars.

But yeah, in terms of Aliens its pretty slim pickings. The Child, Yoda, Chewie, a Jawa, Wickett, Ahsoka and Maul is all we have had in almost a decade of HT Star Wars.

Let's just address the elephant in the room here.....Hot Toys is galactically racist !!

I have Spoken !

Let's just address the elephant in the room here.....Hot Toys is galactically racist !!

I have Spoken !

Hot Toys are secretly the Empire, confirmed?

Mando Mondys livestream starting in 25 minutes, although I doubt we'll see anything for Hot Toys as they seems to always announce on their social channels first. But there could still be some cool stuff nonetheless.

Mando Mondys livestream starting in 25 minutes, although I doubt we'll see anything for Hot Toys as they seems to always announce on their social channels first. But there could still be some cool stuff nonetheless.

Coffee brewing. Yeah, you?re probably right, it seems unlikely Hot Toys will have a presence. However, it should give us an idea of what all the other toy companies are going with and what Hot Toys might be thinking. They?ll almost certainly put something out before the end of the week.

If I have to bet on something, it's we will see a Mandalorian line figure from HTs on or before Friday :)

So Hot Toys teases two new Din figures (1/4 and 1/6 w/ bike) but can't tease Cara, Armourer or Gideon..? C'mon.

So Hot Toys teases two new Din figures (1/4 and 1/6 w/ bike) but can't tease Cara, Armourer or Gideon..? C'mon.

I'll be happy with a PO of any of those this Friday :) Not interested in the 1/4 and I don't really want to buy another Mando just for the bike, unless it comes with Pedro head sculpt. Wired cape is a must with the bike.

I'll be happy with a PO of any of those this Friday :) Not interested in the 1/4 and I don't really want to buy another Mando just for the bike, unless it comes with Pedro head sculpt. Wired cape is a must with the bike.

Yeah if the bike is cool, it better not mean we need to pony up for a 3rd Mando with no changes !

Unhelmeted will come for S3 I'd say.

Wired cape you just need a paper-clip. Just ask Jedha :lol

Yeah if the bike is cool, it better not mean we need to pony up for a 3rd Mando with no changes !

Unhelmeted will come for S3 I'd say.

Wired cape you just need a paper-clip. Just ask Jedha :lol

There's a Vintage Collection Mando coming with a head sculpt so it may happen for the S2 version, hopefully.

hasbro-tbs-2020-din-djarin-the-child-build-up-pack.jpg

The actors playing is actually adorable. And broke, I will be.:cool:

And I take my Funkos out of the box.

Not showing your hand too early, so u can rake in the holiday dollars. By then, since Moff Gideon is supposed to show up more I guess, people will be losing their minds and want everything....:lol

HT S2 reveals probably going to consist of Mando on bike, Mando 1/4, and the artillery trooper:gah:

With Hot Toys announcement of other characters being made I’m still hoping for
Cara Dune.
She’s a must have and day one PO for me!

They goddamn better have a Timothy Olyphant figure ready. Sick of the barrage of troops.

So this Mando + swoop bike/speeder is interesting.

From the Hot Toys preview pic it seems they are making the bike which Toro Calican rode in "The Gunslinger" episode. It has that round connection from the forks+steering to the bike body.

I personally prefer the one the Mando rode with bigger front grille. Looks more like a chopper.

I guess if he rides one in Season 2 they may have taken the Toro one as a prop this time.

IMG_0841.jpg

tvreview-mandalorian5-speeder.jpg

The-Mandalorian-The-Gunslinger-Review.jpeg

Back