Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys "The Mandalorian" Figures

So apparently Taika Waititi has wrapped his episode of the Mandalorian......and that's the Season 1 finale !! Interesting they do it in that order, but I guess it's linked to his schedule and when he has time, so had to do it now. :dunno

Any discussion or hint who the principle bad guy will be?

Jabba? New Maul? Or someone all new (I hope)?

Any discussion or hint who the principle bad guy will be?

Jabba? New Maul? Or someone all new (I hope)?

I haven't heard anything yet but when I read thatNick Nolte would be on the show, I just jumped to the conclusion that he'd be the main antagonist somehow:dunno

Nolte seems like a "tough mentor" type to me. The old guard. Hard life. Maybe even the Mandalorian's "boss" if he has one.

I haven't heard anything yet but when I read thatNick Nolte would be on the show, I just jumped to the conclusion that he'd be the main antagonist somehow:dunno

This is a huge mistake....

I like Nolte, but hes a loose cannon and a big liability to the production.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Speculation : Hot Toys "The Mandalorian" Figures

f69bee1bacac5abeceef4eb0fb95099e.jpg

dd07998bd15e963571b5c86e5c2cacff.jpg

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

If HT does do figures from this series I wonder if they'll include a "re-issue" of the Death Trooper, considering set pics show that they're involved at some point.

Speaking of MSW, they're reporting a "similar helmet to Sabine's" was spotted. Maybe she ends up passing by on her way to find Ezra?

Just go to "Making Star Wars" for images.

Got it... thanks! So wouldn’t that mean they’ve been around throughout the OT since this is supposed to take place after ROTJ instead of disappearing after Rogue One? Wonder where they’ve been hiding out at?

Jon Favreau shared this BTS photo today. It's IG-88 and lines up with the report by Making Star Wars from a few weeks ago. Bossk will be in the show as well, apparently. Maybe we'll get Hot Toys versions, which I would love.

dkpw3z179g621.jpg

A Hot Toys Bossk would make the whole show worthwhile to me. Love that damned lizard.

That would be quite a challenge for HT, SSC versions are damn good.

That would be quite a challenge for HT, SSC versions are damn good.

I’m sure there’ll be enough changes for the Bossk version on this show to warrant a new figure. I’m hoping it’ll be Favrau’s first tease of 2019 next week.

Interesting. A bit of bounty Hunter action will be great I think. Especially with mocap & decent special effects

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back