Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys "The Mandalorian" Figures

Carl’s role has been revealed to be that of a Force Ghost.
39fd9323b34357bfdedb279e6e9fe3f1.jpg

I guess for you guys who display figures with headsculpts, you'll officially need a Pedro Pascal alt. head now, huh?

Great news re Pedro Pascal leading the show. My excitement for this show has gone up, and with the new Cassian series, Star Wars TV could well be the future of the franchise. Will definitely be on board for HT figures if this series ends up being good.

Great news re Pedro Pascal leading the show. My excitement for this show has gone up, and with the new Cassian series, Star Wars TV could well be the future of the franchise. Will definitely be on board for HT figures if this series ends up being good.

I definitely think long format TV could be the future of Star Wars for me. So many positives.

* Chance for better character development and more detailed story telling
* Special effects technology at a point where big budget TV shows can definitely deliver movie level effects, and Disney has the resources at hand.
* TV is not "uncool" for movie level actors to be involved. Meaning Disney has a larger range of talent to choose from.

So all together it makes a pretty compelling argument to me imo.

I'm one for the aesthetic and look as well. I hope they give these guys some cool star ships too like these.....

cool ship_1.jpg

cool ship 2.jpg

Since Dash Rendar is Legends now, I would love if they gave him something similar to the YT-2400. I would assume he'd use his ship as his living quarters as well so this would be perfect.

latest

So I'm wondering should I update the title of this thread to also include discussion about potential figures the Cassian Andor TV series ?

I hope we can get a Hot Toys version of him with the parka. Such an awesome look.

rogue-one-cassian-andor-diego-luna-star-wars.jpg

I definitely think long format TV could be the future of Star Wars for me. So many positives.

* Chance for better character development and more detailed story telling
* Special effects technology at a point where big budget TV shows can definitely deliver movie level effects, and Disney has the resources at hand.
* TV is not "uncool" for movie level actors to be involved. Meaning Disney has a larger range of talent to choose from.

So all together it makes a pretty compelling argument to me imo.

I'm one for the aesthetic and look as well. I hope they give these guys some cool star ships too like these.....

View attachment 433231

View attachment 433232

That bottom ship is dope. I'm curious how much of the show will be based in single locations. They've been filming in the same place for the entire time, so far.

Yeah I read about that somewhere too. They said something about the TV series needing much more footage to be shot, as the run time is so much longer. In addition they started way before Pedro Pascal was announced or on set, so who knows ??

Just to start a conspiracy theory, maybe it's only one of a couple of sets. To lure the paparazzi cameras away from other more sensitive sets ?? Who knows.

Rouge One was the best effort for Star Wars from Disney after Lucas era, love Cassian and K2SO. Along with the resurrection of Clone Wars animated serie, finally after years of frustration I once again have something to forward to... at least for now...and the Mandalorian looks very promising too :).

So I'm wondering should I update the title of this thread to also include discussion about potential figures the Cassian Andor TV series ?

I hope we can get a Hot Toys version of him with the parka. Such an awesome look.

Yeah, I really have no idea why this thread is in the Action Figs section - there's no characters that are even known to speculate about figs for.:dunno:lol

Seems like it should be in the Movie/TV discussion section until someone actually sees an episode, or at least a trailer, or a magazine article.... or something.

Just to start a conspiracy theory, maybe it's only one of a couple of sets. To lure the paparazzi cameras away from other more sensitive sets ?? Who knows.

I think maybe it'll be like Rebels where the first season is small just to get to know the characters and then it gets progressively larger every season.

Still can't believe Pedro Pascal will be playing the lead in the series.

Back