Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like I'm the only one, but I liked the episode. I liked the worldbuilding and the droid plot. It was fun to see battle droids in action again. Didn't mind Jack Black or Rizzo. (Didn't even know who she was in the first place). I liked the action and it was good to see Axe and Koska again.

One thing I don't like: Grogu's dumb Yoda flip jumps al the time.

Anyway, I'm guessing we'll see HT Mandalorian Battle Droids this time around. Would be fun if it came with one of those oil drinking boxes.

Cassian Andor didnt get a figure but you think the pilot guy might get one?

HT is that cray cray tho
Personally I'm OK with no Andor figure.

HOWEVER................... if they pass on a Season 2 version with Rogue One outfit then I WILL march on HT Secret Base with a flame torch and pitchfork !!!

Personally I'm OK with no Andor figure.

HOWEVER................... if they pass on a Season 2 version with Rogue One outfit then I WILL march on HT Secret Base with a flame torch and pitchfork !!!
Same here. The Rogue One look is the goat, as it ties the show and film together. From an Andor point of view I’m more bothered about no Luthen, Saw, Two Tubes, and Mon Mothma. With Mando season 3 having zero temptation for figures beyond Zeb, Andor and ROTJ are the food to feast on this year… until Ahsoka.

I feel like I'm the only one, but I liked the episode. I liked the worldbuilding and the droid plot. It was fun to see battle droids in action again. Didn't mind Jack Black or Rizzo. (Didn't even know who she was in the first place). I liked the action and it was good to see Axe and Koska again.

One thing I don't like: Grogu's dumb Yoda flip jumps al the time.

Anyway, I'm guessing we'll see HT Mandalorian Battle Droids this time around. Would be fun if it came with one of those oil drinking boxes.
I didn’t mind ep6. I’d admit I’ve been a little anxious about their plans for Din tho as we continue to see a lot of Bo in the spot light. I don’t mind the plot so far but we have 2 episodes left after waiting 2 yrs for this.

Same here. The Rogue One look is the goat, as it ties the show and film together. From an Andor point of view I’m more bothered about no Luthen, Saw, Two Tubes, and Mon Mothma. With Mando season 3 having zero temptation for figures beyond Zeb, Andor and ROTJ are the food to feast on this year… until Ahsoka.
And Dedra!

From andor I would be in for Cinta in rebel wetsuit (not gonna happen I know but I can dream), Luthen, 2 tubes, Imperial Army trooper, flashback clone, and Bix. Maybe prison guard with funky trainers too.

From Mando season 3 so far I would get.... erm......... uh............ Bo's mandalorian droid? well, I am sure something else cool will show up at some point.

Edit: oh yeah, Mando s3 had flashback clones. I will take them. That is something I guess. No interest in main cast though after seeing this season is so bad.

From andor I would be in for Cinta in rebel wetsuit (not gonna happen I know but I can dream), Luthen, 2 tubes, Imperial Army trooper, flashback clone, and Bix. Maybe prison guard with funky trainers too.

From Mando season 3 so far I would get.... erm......... uh............ Bo's mandalorian droid? well, I am sure something else cool will show up at some point.

Edit: oh yeah, Mando s3 had flashback clones. I will take them. That is something I guess. No interest in main cast though after seeing this season is so bad.
Forgot Bix, there’s another good shout. Which Two Tubes brother is it in Andor?

Speaking of the latest Mando, I came home to find out my fiance had changed who was now holding the dark saber. :D
20230406_201311.jpg

Back