Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Misery does love company.
That’s why they say ‘the more the merrier’ - get sad, find others who share your sadness, then ***** about it together to feel good again until something else crushes your spirits. The circle of life. It’s what continually keeps me coming back for more.

That’s why they say ‘the more the merrier’ - get sad, find others who share your sadness, then ***** about it together to feel good again until something else crushes your spirits. The circle of life. It’s what continually keeps me coming back for more.
You only spend money on these action figures because you hate Star Wars so much, admit it. That’s why all the sequel fans left all the ST figures sitting on the shelves and in the bargain bin, because they love Star Wars so much.

Immediate concerns about Sabine and that long hair. Is there any way HT can get around that without go rooted?

Going off the trailer so much figure potential…

*Ahsoka
*Sabine
*Hera
*Chopper
*Ezra (well we know he’s in it)
*Thrawn
*Morgan Elsbeth
*HK Droid
*Baylan
*Shin
*Mon Mothma

Then there’ll be a whole bunch of cameos we don’t know about, this is Filoni after all. This one will go hard on the wallet.

Immediate concerns about Sabine and that long hair. Is there any way HT can get around that without go rooted?

Going off the trailer so much figure potential…

*Ahsoka
*Sabine
*Hera
*Chopper
*Ezra (well we know he’s in it)
*Thrawn
*Morgan Elsbeth
*HK Droid
*Baylan
*Shin
*Mon Mothma

Then there’ll be a whole bunch of cameos we don’t know about, this is Filoni after all. This one will go hard on the wallet.
Ezra is in the trailer, just as a little hologram.

I’m hoping Sabine’s long hair is temporary. The epilogue of Rebels has her with short hair. We saw that same mural in the leaked footage from last Celebration. Does Ahsoka take place afterwards and the long hair is expressing a few years have passed? Or does she then cut it short to jump back into things? I have to admit I wasn’t expecting the long hair and it doesn’t feel like Sabine yet.

Thrawn is my #1 want though. Been waiting for him to show up as it increases his chances of a figure exponentially.

Lars Mikkelsen confirmed as Thrawn.

2791F26E-6131-4BBA-9D87-CAF60C762FA3.jpeg

I’m hoping Sabine’s long hair is temporary. The epilogue of Rebels has her with short hair. We saw that same mural in the leaked footage from last Celebration. Does Ahsoka take place afterwards and the long hair is expressing a few years have passed? Or does she then cut it short to jump back into things? I have to admit I wasn’t expecting the long hair and it doesn’t feel like Sabine yet.
Yeah, that’s quite possible. I think they take a time jump halfway through the season.

I know it won't happen but I hope beyond hope that the Ahsoka show will use world between worlds to retcon the sequel trilogy and that the new Daisy Ridley Rey movie is not connected to said trilogy. I know, it won't happen but one can dream
But but but… we’re just the hateful minority. Or so they like to think.

Yakface seemed pretty certain it would be announced, he’s rarely wrong, which made it disappointing. You could hear the frustration in the hall when they said they couldn’t tel us more.

Yakface seemed pretty certain it would be announced, he’s rarely wrong, which made it disappointing. You could hear the frustration in the hall when they said they couldn’t tel us more.

Figured they’re saving that announcement for May the 4th. It was always weird they’d have this Convention 2 weeks before the season ends so you know they’re definitely gonna be holding back on some news.

My prediction, May 4th reveals for that HasLab Ghost and season 2 of Book of Boba Fett.

Back