Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You sent us Round the Twist to watch.
I remember when I was at primary school I couldn’t wait to get back to watch the cartoons and then finish the evening off with Home and Away and Neighbours back to back. Those were the days. It’s funny half of the guys on those Aussie soaps are now major Hollywood actors.

You'd have to been in the UK in the 80s to have any idea who Grotbags is.
View attachment 569339

I remember that, but I never watched it.

Unfortunately, it reminded me of Rentaghost. :panic:

There was something very creepy and unsettling about Rentaghost. I hated it!

I remember when I was at primary school I couldn’t wait to get back to watch the cartoons...

I looked forward to coming home and watching Scooby-Doo. :)

I remember that, but I never watched it.

Unfortunately, it reminded me of Rentaghost. :panic:

There was something very creepy and unsettling about Rentaghost. I hated it!

I looked forward to coming home and watching Scooby-Doo. :)
As Australia’s number 1 idol, Justin, would say, Scooby Doo was the pièce de résistance of cartoons in the 90s.

As Australia’s number 1 idol, Justin, would say, Scooby Doo was the pièce de résistance of cartoons in the 90s.

I still love Scooby-Doo, and still watch any new series and films.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I still love Scooby-Doo, and still watch any new series and films.

Spoiler Spoiler:
No shame in that, Daphne is hot, I understand ;). Scooby Doo was never the same for me after they introduced Scrappy Doo. Just mere mention of that name fills me with rage to this day.

Quickly thinking of a way to steer this back on topic...

c3.jpg

:lol

Kenobi show pushed back to 27th of May, but we have two episodes released on that day.

For those of us a "little" bit older, The Young Ones and the Goodies were more my thing......the stuff you Brits exported to us innocent Aussies !!!

View attachment 569391
The Goodies were my absolute faves. Their episodes that spoofed Jaws, Saturday Night Fever and Star Wars/Close Encounters we’re phenomenal. Their R2 “EB-GB” was amazing.

Last edited:
Back