Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted pictures of Cobb, Cad Bane & BK under that Facebook post to see which would generate the most interest. Cad Bane is way out on top with the likes atm. Surprisingly there isn't as much interest in BK as I thought there would be. I hope that season finale didn't put people off, or Hot Toys off making him.
Yep saw that. My money is on Cobb because of the prototype and time they've had to prepare him.

I'd imagine Cad Bane would have been kept under wraps until the show airing. So perhaps less time for Hot Toys to get a prototype done and approved etc.

But let's see. Thursday or Friday hopefully.

I want Cobb Vanth first up, then Black K, then Cad Bane in that order. I think Cad Bane is 99.9% nailed on, so the other two first please Hot Toys. The only one I'd worry slightly about is Black K.

Watch them go and release one of the biker kids or another Boba out of spite now :D

I want Cobb Vanth first up, then Black K, then Cad Bane in that order. I think Cad Bane is 99.9% nailed on, so the other two first please Hot Toys. The only one I'd worry slightly about is Black K.

Watch them go and release one of the biker kids or another Boba out of spite now :D

Haha, Black K. is the only one on that list I have no interest in but my gut tells me it might be him:lol

For anyone wondering why you should vote Star Wars in that Queen Studios poll look no further than Hot Toys’ latest release. They’re too often taking the laziest easiest option these days. They desperately need competition.
Totally agree. Link below. But you need to join.

Although must say that list is getting a bit out of control !!

Someone even suggested they should do a frigging 1/6 scale Free Willy Orca !! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/inartfigures

Haha, Black K. is the only one on that list I have no interest in but my gut tells me it might be him:lol

I gave my gut too much credit. I knew it’d be a figure I probably wouldn’t be too interested in like BK but I know he has a lot of fans to justify it but K-2SO with scratches? :lol :lol

At least make it a dual announcement with something new :dunno

FB_IMG_1648137082074.jpg

With the announcement of the KX droid. I realised people were asking for the main 3, but we all forgot the Gamorrean Guards !!

Although, what am I thinking. Hot Toys will never do them anyway....

This guy would have been great. However elbow joints would look crap.

Screenshot 2022-03-26 at 12.26.47.jpg

With the announcement of the KX droid. I realised people were asking for the main 3, but we all forgot the Gamorrean Guards !!

Although, what am I thinking. Hot Toys will never do them anyway....

This guy would have been great. However elbow joints would look crap.

View attachment 568993
Tbh I'd far rather Sideshow re-issue their ROTJ Gamorreans than Hot Toys release these.

Back