Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Or you could blame Ade Edmondson aka Captain Peavey

EVsBKEuXsAEVtrx.jpg
Rik would have made a great Imperial Officer.

When I told my son that we get the first two episodes on release day, he suggested we get a tranquilizer for my wife so we can enjoy the show in peace. Not a bad idea…

it is all of us who will need the tranq, once realization of whatever the latest outrage they are about to manifest upon us sets in. *sighs*

I def needed one after that kitchen droid ****.

it is all of us who will need the tranq, once realization of whatever the latest outrage they are about to manifest upon us sets in. *sighs*

I def needed one after that kitchen droid ****.
What do you mean ?? Ratatouille and Boba Fett fits together so well............like Ying + Yang 🤮.

My Kenobi figure guesses:

1. Obiwan
2. Vader
3. Purge Trooper
4-6. Grand Inquistor, 2nd Sister, 5th Brother.
I'm sure there will be other troopers. Probably a rehash/reissue of a regular Stormtrooper. Probably another or two specialized troopers.

Obi-Wan, Vader and any helmeted trooper is almost garanteed. Reva seem to be the most prominent inquisitor involved and thus have a good chance as well. Anything else, including the grand inquisitor are less likely.

I was always quietly optimistic about Obi-Wan, but as usual am trying to keep any rumours etc off the radar on purpose. I like to go in knowing none of the big secrets or plot points.

This trailer was awesome !! Looks really cinematic. Can't wait !!!

Everything from these two trailers appear to be from the first two episodes, and they haven't even hinted at the main story of the first couple of episodes
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back