Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tbh I'd far rather Sideshow re-issue their ROTJ Gamorreans than Hot Toys release these.
“Hi guys we’re rereleasing this decade+ old figure with absolutely zero improvements; but we will be charging $290 for it and we have also fired our entire QC department because we don’t need that”.

“Hi guys we’re rereleasing this decade+ old figure with absolutely zero improvements; but we will be charging $290 for it and we have also fired our entire QC department because we don’t need that”.
You're looking for the Sideshow Grievous thread. These aren't the re-issues you're looking for... ;)

It’s better than paying £600+ for them on eBay, so I’ll happily take the no improvements for $290 to be frank. And I am talking specifically about the Gamorrean here, what they did with Grievous was totally unacceptable. I’d also happily fork out £500-600 for a no improvements made Tauntaun.

Last edited:
It’s better than paying £600+ for them on eBay, so I’ll happily take the no improvements for $290 to be frank. And I am talking specifically about the Gamorrean here, what they did with Grievous was totally unacceptable. I’d also happily fork out £500-600 for a no improvements made Tauntaun.
I'll stick with having at least some standards :lol

Yes me too. Fat OG Gamorreans > BOBF/Mando skinny Gamorreans.

Didn't Sideshow do some poll a few weeks back on their Gamorreans ? What was that exactly ?
A YouTube retro review. Very odd, I can’t recall them doing that with any previous figure (I may be mistaken on that). It definitely felt like a testing of the waters. You’d be pushed to find one under $850 on eBay, so there’s definitely a market out there for them.

As for those skinny Gamorreans, that’s Boba’s entire” family” you’re speaking of, put some respect on their name. Not that we were ever actually told their names. I think we had a couple of proper Gamorrean fatties in Chapter 4, didn’t we?

I'll stick with having at least some standards :lol
For me Sideshow are a bit like the last bird on the dance floor at 3am. Not your first choice but when all other options have gone home it has to do.

Hot Toys can fanny around with their Gilgameshes, zombified Iron Men & Mustard Troopers, I need me a fat green pig.

For me Sideshow are a bit like the last bird on the dance floor at 3am. Not your first choice but when all other options have gone home it has to do.

Hot Toys can fanny around with their Gilgameshes, zombified Iron Men & Mustard Troopers, I need me a fat green pig.
Haha exactly.

Were there even any issues with the SS Gamorreans ? Sure they won't pose like Spiderman, but looks pretty good to me.

They are great figures. Main issues were paint apps and neck joint prevents head from sitting low enough.

I repainted mine and removed neck joint.

20220217_144936.jpg

So while we're waiting for Hot Toys to get their $h't together for a Cad Bane figure, I found this to be not bad for a fan film.

Arguably a better likeness (and definitely a better hat size) than Disney had.

So while we're waiting for Hot Toys to get their $h't together for a Cad Bane figure, I found this to be not bad for a fan film.

Arguably a better likeness (and definitely a better hat size) than Disney had.

That’s so sad that that looks better than anything Robert Rodriguez managed to film for his BOBF episodes. Spot the big famous Hollywood movie director, working on a tasty Disney budget, folks.

You won the internet today my friend. I’ll be your wingman at 3am and I’ll take one for the team with the other fat green pig.

You'd have to been in the UK in the 80s to have any idea who Grotbags is.
View attachment 569339
I was always more of a T-Bag and Fraggle Rock fan myself. Knightmare was also great. Damn, it was fun to grow up as a kid in the UK in the 80s and 90s. These days kids only want to watch talentless Youtubers who are annoyingly very rich because of said kids.

I was always more of a T-Bag and Fraggle Rock fan myself. Knightmare was also great. Damn, it was fun to grow up as a kid in the UK in the 80s and 90s. These days kids only want to watch talentless Youtubers who are annoyingly very rich because of said kids.
For those of us a "little" bit older, The Young Ones and the Goodies were more my thing......the stuff you Brits exported to us innocent Aussies !!!

Goodies70sFeature.jpg

For those of us a "little" bit older, The Young Ones and the Goodies were more my thing......the stuff you Brits exported to us innocent Aussies !!!

View attachment 569391
Don't remember the 'Goodies', although I heard my great-grandparents talk about it :p 'The Young Ones' I remember very well, although I was always more of a 'Bottom' and 'Red Dwarf' guy myself. Anyway, what does this have to do with 80s UK kids' tv? :ROFLMAO:

Don't remember the 'Goodies', although I heard my great-grandparents talk about it :p 'The Young Ones' I remember very well, although I was always more of a 'Bottom' and 'Red Dwarf' guy myself. Anyway, what does this have to do with 80s UK kids' tv? :ROFLMAO:
Well you see you Brits didn't send the reels for these shows Down Under until the 80's !!

However of course us hard Aussie kids could take new age Punk stuff like The Young Ones at a very young age :p :p So it's all good.

But anyway back to Star Wars

P.S it's all Sithblade's fault !!

Well you see you Brits didn't send the reels for these shows Down Under until the 80's !!

However of course us hard Aussie kids could take new age Punk stuff like The Young Ones at a very young age :p :p So it's all good.

But anyway back to Star Wars

P.S it's all Sithblade's fault !!
You sent us Round the Twist to watch.

Back