Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are rumours that Cobb Vanth will lead the Rangers of the Republic show. I hope we see him again with that speeder.
You mean the Power Rangers of the New Republic?

1645546221962.png

Hey, at least there'll then be a Hot Toys Natalie Portman hs out there. That has to make it easier for them to get her to give permission for a Padme (if that's a thing) and for them to tweak the sculpt.
That padme prototype was terrible. It was rough and they never should have had it displayed at that early stage. It looked like a Barbie. We crapped on it, rightfully so, and now we will never get it.
think about the main characters we still don’t have
Padme
Mace
Sidious
C3po

That padme prototype was terrible. It was rough and they never should have had it displayed at that early stage. It looked like a Barbie. We crapped on it, rightfully so, and now we will never get it.
Padme
Mace
Sidious
C3po
Dexter Jettster
SleazeBaggano
Nute Gunray
… tragedies, all.

Padme
Mace
Sidious
C3po
Still shocked they've never made a Mace prototype even with the Sam Jackson sculpts they already have...

Padme
Mace
Sidious
C3po
That thing was obscene. No Padmé is better than that thing. One of the worst Hot Toys prototypes we’ve ever seen, totally unacceptable. I do remember a comment from JC Hong at the time though saying that they would go back and re-work it, or words to that effect, due to the negative feedback. I think they’ve probably had enough time to do that by now 😂

The prequels really need a bit more love from Hot Toys, there’s a huge audience out there for them these days. You’d imagine an even bigger one after Kenobi. There are just so many they could make…

TPM: Obi-Wan, Queen Amidala, Anakin, Jar-Jar, Battle Droids, Nute Gunray, Droideka.

AOTC: Anakin, Obi-Wan, Geonosis Padmé, Aayla Secura, Luminara Unduli, Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, Boba Fett, Zam Wessell, Phase 1 Clone.

ROTS: Darth Sidious, Vader, Mace Windu, General Grievous, Magma Guard, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Plo Koon, 212th, Airborne Trooper, Kashyyyk Trooper, Galactic Marine, Gree, Bly, Neyo, Bacara, Stass Allie, Saesee Tiin.

Given the choices we have, I would buy that Kit Fisto if they announced it.
They probably will some day. It'll be one of those completely random drops, on a random day, just when everyone has forgotten the prototype ever existed. A bit like the RO Tank Trooper. Thinking logically Mace Windu and Plo Koon should see the light of day before Fisto, but this is Hot Toys and logic is not their strong suit.

They probably will some day. It'll be one of those completely random drops, on a random day, just when everyone has forgotten the prototype ever existed. A bit like the RO Tank Trooper. Thinking logically Mace Windu and Plo Koon should see the light of day before Fisto, but this is Hot Toys and logic is not their strong suit.

Yea, that prototype was out of the blue. I guess Kit is Howard's favourite. I'll get Plo Koon and Mace for sure if they make them.

Yea, that prototype was out of the blue. I guess Kit is Howard's favourite. I'll get Plo Koon and Mace for sure if they make them.
To quote JC Hong ''We want to start developing some of the Jedi characters from the prequel films''. SDCC 2019

Nearly 3 years since that comment and we haven't had a single PT Jedi, have we?

The moral of the story is don't trust a single word they say :D

To quote JC Hong ''We want to start developing some of the Jedi characters from the prequel films''. SDCC 2019

Nearly 3 years since that comment and we haven't had a single PT Jedi, have we?

The moral of the story is don't trust a single word they say :D
No lies. I’m sure they WANT to…

But I also want the funds right now to get 6 more figures. It’s nice to want things.

Not sure best place to share this but for any UK guys using Toys Buying Agent he will now be declaring the full value of items due to 3 scammers claiming they never received items totalling in the thousands.

Not sure best place to share this but for any UK guys using Toys Buying Agent he will now be declaring the full value of items due to 3 scammers claiming they never received items totalling in the thousands.
I think it's new buyers so previous customers should be OK.

I think they want to do the PT Jedi. The fan reaction was not good so they didn't do it. Mandalorian then took over. It's a double edged sword for collectors.
I would love to see what prototypes were being produced before a green baby and a shiny mandalorian took over Star Wars.

Back