Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont know what I'm talking about...? Perhaps not, but we have one massive bit of evidence pointing to this conclusion: Not only no Bespin Han, but NO new representations of Ford, from ANY FRANCHISE from Hot Toys.

I mean, whatever. Keep hope alive. There's a contingent of people ensconced in some park somewhere right now, convinced John F Kennedy Jr is about to part the ground and emerge from the land of the dead as a new Conservative messiah, too. That has about as much chance of happening as Bespin Han does.

Dont shoot the messenger!
Are you done passing off your opinion as fact? Need you be reminded of this gem on the day the episode with Cad Bane dropped?

Where are you people getting the idea Bane is showing up. You are not getting anything like that, not the Sinister Six OG hunters, not none of that. You are not getting a thing you want to see.

*sighs*
You're not the messenger.

Without having seen it I’m going to take a wild guess that they’ve literally just re-painted a Chewbacca black. Is that right? I can’t think of a more Hasbro thing than that.
Pretty much....

Screenshot 2022-02-15 at 14.41.45.jpg

I respect them when they deserve respect. Many times they do, yet I suspect this is not one of those times. I dont know, thier price hikes are annoying me. Which is not their fault these days, perhaps....

My finger is hovering over the cancel button on the Fett Throne version. I am just not sure I need this iteration of Fett in my collection (granted it is technically from Mando...but still)
I like the throne design but this is a lot of $$$s in CAD that I can place elsewhere...

Well theyre picturing 1/4 Boba on a throne and all sortsof craziness crosses my brain. I want to put Fennec with him though, so I will probably keep my 1/6 p.o.

That BK figure is atrocious, and you just know theyre going to want like $40 for it, too. (Dont know if its up for po yet). Yeah, no.

Is that really the best they can do on his armor? It looks like something that belongs in a Happy Meal.

I know they can do better, it's the same company that just made the Razor Crest.

I respect them when they deserve respect. Many times they do, yet I suspect this is not one of those times. I dont know, thier price hikes are annoying me. Which is not their fault these days, perhaps....
I believe you missed a post ages ago wherein I was re-programmed by mods for disrespecting a giant mega-corporation and hurting their feelings on the off chance they ever wanted to interact with the board.

I have since seen the error of my ways and when they're done re-programming you, so will you.

If they find you.

I just seem to get lucky.

Is that really the best they can do on his armor? It looks like something that belongs in a Happy Meal.

I know they can do better, it's the same company that just made the Razor Crest.

I mean just look at him up there, arms thrown into the air in annoyance and snarling about armor two sizes too large. Who can blame him? It really degrades the quality of this figure you know theyre gonna want an arm and a leg for.

I believe you missed a post ages ago wherein I was re-programmed by mods for disrespecting a giant mega-corporation and hurting their feelings on the off chance they ever wanted to interact with the board.

I have since seen the error of my ways and when they're done re-programming you, so will you.

If they find you.

OMG!!! I missed that! Lol!

I will be watching my mouth from now on. :devil

If they find you.

You have been Frik'ed.

A3Gfnph.gif

5xh36xje6d141.jpg

My finger is hovering over the cancel button on the Fett Throne version. I am just not sure I need this iteration of Fett in my collection (granted it is technically from Mando...but still)
I like the throne design but this is a lot of $$$s in CAD that I can place elsewhere...
The thing that bums me about the throne set is that it doesn't come with the dais. It really needs that extra elevation to look complete IMO.

Last edited:
Back