Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "??"

I guess the Disney snipers had their rifles pointed at someone else's head during that interview. Those cold Gustavo Fring eyes still send a shiver down my spine.

I really can't fathom why a single Star Wars fan wouldn't be looking forward to any of these three shows. What is it that some fans actually want to see? These shows are a treat for both OT and PT fans, we should be glad they're making them rather than pushing **** such as 'The Adventures of Finn and Rose' or 'Dio and BB-8's Holiday on Kessel'. Actually that last one sounds like fun :pray:

Lucasfilm and Disney have regained my attention with all their announcements until they don't.....don't **** it up boys. Give us Star Wars not your current nonsense....

Can?t wait for the Mandalorian show. Will pick up the figure for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really can't fathom why a single Star Wars fan wouldn't be looking forward to any of these three shows. What is it that some fans actually want to see? These shows are a treat for both OT and PT fans, we should be glad they're making them rather than pushing **** such as 'The Adventures of Finn and Rose' or 'Dio and BB-8's Holiday on Kessel'. Actually that last one sounds like fun :pray:

They?re enjoying sucking the soyness out of 🤡 Sequel, thats why.

Time to add Kenobi to the thread title.

EDIT: Danke

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

With 'Kenobi' now being confirmed, and it fitting bang in the middle of the 'Solo' film timeline (13-10 BBY), I don't think they'll pass up on the opportunity to include Darth Maul and Crimson Dawn in the series. In fact, hasn't Maul been unofficially confirmed for the series? I think this increases the likelihood of us eventually getting Hot Toys versions of some of those 'Solo' characters such as Qi'ra, Enfys Nest, Dryden Vos and Tobias Beckett.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

With 'Kenobi' now being confirmed, and it fitting bang in the middle of the 'Solo' film timeline (13-10 BBY), I don't think they'll pass up on the opportunity to include Darth Maul and Crimson Dawn in the series. In fact, hasn't Maul been unofficially confirmed for the series? I think this increases the likelihood of us eventually getting Hot Toys versions of some of those 'Solo' characters such as Qi'ra, Enfys Nest, Dryden Vos and Tobias Beckett.

I hope so. I don't care for any of those characters except for Qi'ra but I do want the Range Trooper and Mimban Trooper.

I would kill for more Solo figures, especially Beckett and Lando.

If they do want to show Maul in "The Kenobi Show" they will need to tread somewhat carefully as when they meet in Rebels which is Canon from Filoni, Maul has been looking for Kenobi since Episode 1 when he got the chop, so to say.

Personally I think they'll make Kenobi a one Season, "one and done" job. Then they'll follow with a Crimson Dawn TV series the year after and then you'll get enough Maul & Qira. They may also keep that as a 1-2 season job too ?? I don't think they'd have Han in that show either. It would only make it complicated.

But only my 2 cents worth.

I hope so. I don't care for any of those characters except for Qi'ra but I do want the Range Trooper and Mimban Trooper.

The Range Trooper would look great in a display with the deluxe Vandor Han.

I would kill for more Solo figures, especially Beckett and Lando.

Same here. I would've said the exact opposite only a few months ago, but after watching the film twice in the last week I've started to fall in love with it a little bit.

If they do want to show Maul in "The Kenobi Show" they will need to tread somewhat carefully as when they meet in Rebels which is Canon from Filoni, Maul has been looking for Kenobi since Episode 1 when he got the chop, so to say.

Personally I think they'll make Kenobi a one Season, "one and done" job. Then they'll follow with a Crimson Dawn TV series the year after and then you'll get enough Maul & Qira. They may also keep that as a 1-2 season job too ?? I don't think they'd have Han in that show either. It would only make it complicated.

But only my 2 cents worth.

No, I agree, as much I want to see them expand upon Solo in Kenobi, a spin off show or a couple of lower budget tv movies would be a more appropriate way to deal with that. I just hope they do something with it as there's so much potential in that 6 (?) Syndicates idea. Vader and my Tusken Jedi should be the main villains in Kenobi.

Vader and my Tusken Jedi should be the main villains in Kenobi.

Vader would be epic. It would only need to be a brief encounter, but it would not go against what was said in ANH. Then again they may not want to touch him at all.

The Tusken Jedi would simply be a no brainer though ! :lol

Vader would be epic. It would only need to be a brief encounter, but it would not go against what was said in ANH. Then again they may not want to touch him at all.

The Tusken Jedi would simply be a no brainer though ! :lol

I want to see Vader how we saw him in Rogue One, only slaying those runaway Jedi instead of Rebel Troopers. Kenobi could be helping those Jedi escape rather than being directly involved in a confrontation with Vader. All that could be more of a side story, with the main Kenobi story taking place on Tatooine. Rian Johnson eat your heart out!

Hoping we get the HT Jawa soon so they can move on to making Tusken Raiders. I hope they make them but I doubt it at the moment.

Dont know but SS Jawas and C3PO are still currently in stock for quite a time

Dont know but SS Jawas and C3PO are still currently in stock for quite a time

That is an interesting point. Perhaps that's why HT has not released a C3PO yet.

I personally am happy with my SS version. I wouldn't shell out again.... Even if he has red eyes.

Only just realised that Greig Fraser is doing the cinematography for The Mandalorian, which explains why it looks like Rogue One. That's a big coup for a tv series as he's one of the best movie cinematographers around, being responsible for the likes of Let Me In, Zero Dark Thirty, Lion, Foxcatcher and, most importantly for SW fans, Rogue One. Oh, he's also the cinematographer for the new Dune.

Only just realised that Greig Fraser is doing the cinematography for The Mandalorian, which explains why it looks like Rogue One. That's a big coup for a tv series as he's one of the best movie cinematographers around, being responsible for the likes of Let Me In, Zero Dark Thirty, Lion, Foxcatcher and, most importantly for SW fans, Rogue One. Oh, he's also the cinematographer for the new Dune.

That's awesome. I'm also really looking forward to Dune !

Not sure this is the right place for this, but we need to keep this thread on page 1 :)

Do we think we'll get a Second Sister figure for Jedi: Fallen Order? The Black Series seem to be focusing on this one (pic below). Also, how about Vader Immortal? Maybe the Black Bishop? Would people want these sort of releases?

second sister.jpg

Back