Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Krrsantan will generate good number of orders for sure. So will any of the big named bounty hunters if they show up. Gamorreans are going to be real good companion pieces to go with Fett and Fennec. Adding the throne and other alien bounty hunters will make an impressive display if you got the space.

It's previously only possible with Hasbro Vintage collection. This show makes it a possibility for 1/6.

*Ducky vibes intensify*

Give him enough rope and let's see.

:lol Spidey senses were tingling, as well...

One day without meds and it'll all come tumbling out....
Some of you people are oddly strange being obsessed with this duck. Feels like you are bullying me for something they did to you? And it’s not even myself being accused, I’ve seen other new accounts being accused now as well seemingly because they said the wrong thing or gave off the wrong “vibe.” Quite frankly, this whole thing is utterly ridiculous. It is only in these toy threads too, the guys in the movie thread are cool. I don’t know if they scammed you, harassed you, if you harassed them, or what, but I’ve been fairly pleasant, haven’t trolled anyone or anything, and I think my posts to reaction score confirms that as well.

My real name is Bart and I was born the year the Simpsons aired thus my name and picture. It has nothing to do with being yellow like a duck as someone claimed. I

I would appreciate it if this stops here. I don’t want to be associated with someone who caused trouble.

Some of you people are oddly strange being obsessed with this duck. Feels like you are bullying me for something they did to you? And it’s not even myself being accused, I’ve seen other new accounts being accused now as well seemingly because they said the wrong thing or gave off the wrong “vibe.” Quite frankly, this whole thing is utterly ridiculous. It is only in these toy threads too, the guys in the movie thread are cool. I don’t know if they scammed you, harassed you, if you harassed them, or what, but I’ve been fairly pleasant, haven’t trolled anyone or anything, and I think my posts to reaction score confirms that as well.

My real name is Bart and I was born the year the Simpsons aired thus my name and picture. It has nothing to do with being yellow like a duck as someone claimed. I

I would appreciate it if this stops here. I don’t want to be associated with someone who caused trouble.
Look mate. Everyone gets along here more or less OK. But if a new guy comes in complaining about everything with no constructive comments, then expect some kickback.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's happened to you before if that's your normal negative outlook on life.

Try some positiveness and less confrontation and see how you go.

It’s been confirmed that Filoni is writing and directing Chapter 6, and Rodriguez Chapter 7. That leaves Chapters 3-5 to be shared between Bryce Dallas Howard, Kevin Tancharoen, and another Rodriguez episode.

In that case Chapter 6 would seem the most likely for the introduction of
Spoiler Spoiler:
Tem, in one of his latest interviews, also says there are bigger and more colourful ;) bad guys to come.

Oh and they seem to be referring to Black Krrsantan as ‘Santi’.

It’s been confirmed that Filoni is writing and directing Chapter 6, and Rodriguez Chapter 7. That leaves Chapters 3-5 to be shared between Bryce Dallas Howard, Kevin Tancharoen, and another Rodriguez episode.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Tem, in one of his latest interviews, also says there are bigger and more colourful ;) bad guys to come.

Judging by evidence from the first two seasons of Mando, the next episode is the Biker Chick from the trailer, directed by Bryce. No doubt about it:lol

Look mate. Everyone gets along here more or less OK. But if a new guy comes in complaining about everything with no constructive comments, then expect some kickback.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's happened to you before if that's your normal negative outlook on life.

Sometimes it's as simple as tweaking how you articulate a point. Your original statement:

Wow it is amazing people will spend $300 on any Star Wars character who breaths. Here I am contemplating the Boba Fett two pack and I see discussions about wanting Tusken Male #4 and Bantha Fodder.

If you simply change the first sentence to: It's very interesting how different people's interest in figures can be.

The original triggers some Star Wars fans, maybe unjustifiably. The tweak hits it from a different, positive perspective.

I don't get bent much about anything on here, and I didn't get bent about your original comments, Bart, for what it's worth.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Captain Trips with all the inside intel. Are you a scooper ? lol Sounds good !

The weeks feel so drawn out now waiting for that next episode !!

Captain Trips with all the inside intel. Are you a scooper ? lol Sounds good !

The weeks feel so drawn out now waiting for that next episode !!
No, I literally just finished watching Star Wars Meg while sitting in my jim jams :ROFLMAO:

As Ramatuelle pointed out in another thread I hope we see more of Bikini Warewolf !! She'd look great on a speeder bike.......

IMG_3403.JPG

I’ve made multiple posts of my figure purchases and being quite happy with them. Others seemed to like my purchases.

I’ve made constructive comments in the BoBF thread and others seemed to like them.

You are being very paranoid and drawing false assumptions of my character friend. I won’t tolerate it when you have nothing but a few measly comments to claim these “complaining about everything” things against me. Factually you are wrong.

As far as being “confrontational” I’m not the one in the paranoia gang harassing random users due to “vibes.” This little gang replied to me. Confronts me. Accused me. Insults me.

I have been very cordial, up to this point. Now, I’ll apologize. I apologize for my original comment, I framed it bad and because of that you and others took it the wrong way. I myself would be contemplating a wookie to buy. I do find it interesting how we all will drop $300 on various people of greater or lesser importance with a lot or little screen time. When I made that comment, I was thinking of one of the comments darthkostis (i think) made and it was more of a talking out loud/without thinking first type of comment.

The choice is all of yours if you chose to apologize or continue with these false claims.

Back