Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really a lot of rumours out there for upcoming Book of Boba episodes. I'm trying not to watch too much as I prefer a surprise like with Black Kryssanten, or Grogu or whatever.

..... Remember when Mando season 2 was gonna have:

Ahsoka
Ezra Bridger
Thrawn himself
Aphra
Korkie
Sabine Wren
CAPTAIN REX 1000% CAPTAIN REX!! NO WAY WAS HE NOT SHOWING
Ensign Vanto
Han Solo
Hera
Everyone else on the Ghost

..... And i forget who else? Yeah, me too. How many of those people actually showed?

Ahsoka
Ezra Bridger
Thrawn himself
Aphra
Korkie
Sabine Wren
Ensign Vanto
Han Solo
Hera

..... And i forget who else? Yeah, me too. How many of those people actually showed?
Haha true. It's easy to throw something out on Twitter or create a video to keep the news / videos flowing.

Ahsoka
Ezra Bridger
Thrawn himself
Aphra
Korkie
Sabine Wren
Ensign Vanto
Han Solo
Hera

Everyone will show up in live-action eventually. Mando S3, Ahsoka series, I'm sure they will feature some of them. Ezra, Thrawn, Sabine, for sure. And plenty of space for more characters in the Andor and Obi-wan series 🤷

Everyone will show up in live-action eventually. Mando S3, Ahsoka series, I'm sure they will feature some of them. Ezra, Thrawn, Sabine, for sure. And plenty of space for more characters in the Andor and Obi-wan series 🤷
So long as they space them out a bit so I can cover the figures I will no doubt want....

Black Krrsantan and Cad Bane are the only two with solid and consistent links. One of which already came true. Bossk was also a good source if memory serves me correct.

The people peddling the Luke, Han, Qi’ra, Mace rumours are the same people who were saying Hera, Ezra, Rex etc. for Mando season 2. So, they are dubious at best.

Personally I’m convinced Qi’ra and Crimson Dawn are in it. They’re a huge crime syndicate, and this is a show about crime syndicates. They’ve had a massive push in the comics, including WOTBH, in the lead-up to this show. Surely that’s not coincidence. They even had the Crimson Dawn music playing in the closing credits of BOBF Chapter 1.

I could see either Han or Mace being in flashbacks at best, I don’t think they’ll have time to work them into the story in the modern timeline. Although they might want to pull off another Luke moment. They’re definitely going somewhere with these Kamino/young Boba flashbacks, so that’s the opening for a quick de-aged Mace cameo if they’re going to do it. Maybe we see an extended scene on Geonosis where he gives Boba a bag or something for his dad’s head.

Luke and Grogu don’t really make much sense.

Din Djarin does make sense in the last episode, so we can transition into Mando season 3’s storyline. Maybe as an after credits scene.

The rumours of Rex and Echo turning up make the least sense, and are very fan-fiction picks.

Black Krrsantan and Cad Bane are the only two with solid and consistent links. One of which already came true. Bossk was also a good source if memory serves me correct.

The people peddling the Luke, Han, Qi’ra, Mace rumours are the same people who were saying Hera, Ezra, Rex etc. for Mando season 2. So, they are dubious at best.

Personally I’m convinced Qi’ra and Crimson Dawn are in it. They’re a huge crime syndicate, and this is a show about crime syndicates. They’ve had a massive push in the comics, including WOTBH, in the lead-up to this show. Surely that’s not coincidence. They even had the Crimson Dawn music playing in the closing credits of BOBF Chapter 1.

I could see either Han or Mace being in flashbacks at best, I don’t think they’ll have time to work them into the story in the modern timeline. Although they might want to pull off another Luke moment. They’re definitely going somewhere with these Kamino/young Boba flashbacks, so that’s the opening for a quick de-aged Mace cameo if they’re going to do it. Maybe we see an extended scene on Geonosis where he gives Boba a bag or something for his dad’s head.

Luke and Grogu don’t really make much sense.

Din Djarin does make sense in the last episode, so we can transition into Mando season 3’s storyline. Maybe as an after credits scene.

The rumours of Rex and Echo turning up make the least sense, and are very fan-fiction picks.
The Pykes being in it (some with Crimson helmets as well as the black and gold) hints towards Crimson Dawn to me, the Mayor also gave off some Crimson Dawn vibes for me.

Ah, but that whole lineup plus more i am forgetting were going to show up specifically in Mando season 2. That was what was so ridiculous.

When I would ask for theory as to exactly how Thrawn, for instance was going to end up slumming on the Razor Crest, I never got a sensible answer.

Same thing for Rex, he would be about ninety on Mando's timeline but that never matttered, either.

Cant really say that I yearn to see one single thing from WotBH brought over to BoBF. Perhaps Beilert Valance can show up so Boba can almost blow him in half. AGAIN. smh.

Ah, but that whole lineup plus more i am forgetting were going to show up specifically in Mando season 2. That was what was so ridiculous.

When I would ask for theory as to exactly how Thrawn, for instance was going to end up slumming on the Razor Crest, I never got a sensible answer.

Same thing for Rex, he would be about ninety on Mando's timeline but that never matttered, either.

Cant really say that I yearn to see one single thing from WotBH brought over to BoBF. Perhaps Beilert Valance can show up so Boba can almost blow him in half. AGAIN. smh.
God, I hate Valance with a vengeance!

I recall reading some rumours that all of the OG bounty hunters will show up. I don't know if HT will make all of them. If they do a S2 of this show, I rather they save some of the bounty hunters for that. I do hope we see one more besides Bossk and Bane in S1.

I recall reading some rumours that all of the OG bounty hunters will show up. I don't know if HT will make all of them. If they do a S2 of this show, I rather they save some of the bounty hunters for that. I do hope we see one more besides Bossk and Bane in S1.
Only Bounty Hunters I want are Cad Bane, Bossk and Black Krrsantan tbh. The OT Bounty Hunters never interested me apart from Boba and Bossk.

Only Bounty Hunters I want are Cad Bane, Bossk and Black Krrsantan tbh. The OT Bounty Hunters never interested me apart from Boba and Bossk.
If I have to pick, those are my exact choices also. If they make the rest, I'll probably buy them as well. One other one I kind of want to see is Dengar, or Rothgar, or transition phase.

I think Bossk and Bane are the most likely and has the largest number of rumour reporting. Qira is picking up steam lately. If they show up, chances of figures are high.
Yeah Qi'ra would be good, if only for hopefully a HT figure to help round out the Solo figure line.

Not sure if the Lando show is confirmed or still a maybe, but I guess that would mean an eventual young Lando which I also wouldn't mind having for completeness.

The Pykes being in it (some with Crimson helmets as well as the black and gold) hints towards Crimson Dawn to me, the Mayor also gave off some Crimson Dawn vibes for me.
How cool would a Cad Bane look on the shelf ! I don't think any figures I have wear hats, except Gandalf. Hot Toys better learn from that little experiment by Asmus ! (it doesn't hit on the head naturally).

How cool would a Cad Bane look on the shelf ! I don't think any figures I have wear hats, except Gandalf. Hot Toys better learn from that little experiment by Asmus ! (it doesn't hit on the head naturally).
Has to be a reason they brought him back for Bad Batch… to establish that he’s still alive, and now he has history with both Boba and Fennec.

He just oozes cool/badass. The outfit, the voice, the skills…

Episode 6 is Filoni’s so that may be when, I am getting my hopes up :lol

Has to be a reason they brought him back for Bad Batch… to establish that he’s still alive, and now he has history with both Boba and Fennec.

He just oozes cool/badass. The outfit, the voice, the skills…

Episode 6 is Filoni’s so that may be when, I am getting my hopes up :lol
Foregone conclusion Ep6 will be it. Filoni is predictable like that. Same with Ahsoka. Which is fair enough.

Hope the next episode is not a filler episode......

For what it’s worth the director of photography said the episodes that will “blow fans away” will be episodes 5, 6 & 7. That has me slightly concerned for the next two. If the next episode turns out to be really good then we’re in for a treat. Here’s betting Chapter 4 is Bryce Dallas Howard and that will be the Rancor episode (due to her obsession with Jurassic Park).

Last edited:

Ahsoka
Ezra Bridger
Thrawn himself
Aphra
Korkie
Sabine Wren
Ensign Vanto
Han Solo
Hera

Yeah but most of those characters WILL be showing up in the Ahsoka series anyway so.

Back