Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Careful what you wish for. HT was not able to pull off decent Chewy, I have big concerns about what would come from their attempt.

I can see why some are disappointed that we’re not getting OT Fett, but this all makes sense to me. The guy doesn’t want to do the dirty work anymore for the boss, he wants to be the boss. He nearly died in a Sarlacc pit. I can see why the guy wants a change, and can see why he changes some of his ways. He’s a still a badass, I’m sure we’ll see it. He’s in good hands with Favreau. Change can be good. It’s a new chapter for the character.

Careful what you wish for. HT was not able to pull off decent Chewy, I have big concerns about what would come from their attempt.
So long as they take Chewie Mk1 as a template I'll be fine.

But I agree, HT's attempts at Mk 2 + 3 Chewie were abysmal.

Am I the only person wanting that female Tusken Warrior? She looks amazing, and her role in the show at least warrants consideration by Hot Toys.

Black Kyrgyzstan is an absolute must, and probably most people’s number 1 pick as it stands.

The best thing about this show, in comparison to Mando, is that they can’t pump out every single trooper variant, because there aren’t any. If they want to go deep with the line then they’ll have to look at things like the Gamorreans, the Tuskens, the Mayor etc.

Am I the only person wanting that female Tusken Warrior? She looks amazing, and her role in the show at least warrants consideration by Hot Toys.

Black Kyrgyzstan is an absolute must, and probably most people’s number 1 pick as it stands.

The best thing about this show, in comparison to Mando, is that they can’t pump out every single trooper variant, because there aren’t any. If they want to go deep with the line then they’ll have to look at things like the Gamorreans, the Tuskens, the Mayor etc.
Every time I see the Tusken Warrior I think Predator, with those hanging bands. But that's what sets her apart.

With a bit of luck Hot Toys will see the light and move towards Star Wars aliens instead of Troopers as secondary figures for Book of Boba, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka shows.

Every time I see the Tusken Warrior I think Predator, with those hanging bands. But that's what sets her apart.

With a bit of luck Hot Toys will see the light and move towards Star Wars aliens instead of Troopers as secondary figures for Book of Boba, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka shows.
Yeah, definite Predator vibes. The Tusken Chief also reminds me a little of Enfys Nest in design. I guess that’s down to the look of both characters being influenced by Native American aesthetics.

Those Gamorrens have to be a strong candidate for next release in this line. Especially as they featured so heavily in the promo material, so Hot Toys could’ve been working on those for a while. We might have to wait a few months longer for the likes of the Tusken Warrior and Black KK to turn up.

totally agree on those 2 picks, female tusken warrior and Black Kyrgyzstan. Both look quality.

Now you've got guys like Deinonychus spelling Black Kazakstan wrong !!! :p

Well, two episodes in and my list is:

Definite
  • Black Krrsantan
  • Hutt Twins
  • Female Tusken Warrior (I don't think the show has confirmed gender, but the character is portrayed by a female stunt person)
  • Tusken Chief
  • Bantha (I miss Sideshow's creatures, aliens, droid and environments. Why that hasn't been replaced is beyond me)

Would Consider
  • Garsa Fwip
  • Mayor Mok Shaiz
  • Tusken brat (don't see as a standalone, but HT might throw in the Tusken child and a massiff as a deluxe with either the chief or warrior)

If Character Shows Up...
  • Cad Bane
  • Qi'ra (preferably some option that would allow for her Solo look)
  • Bossk
  • Rancor (It's a longshot, but wouldn't be surprised if Boba ended up with a replacement baby Rancor for his own menagerie)

Well, two episodes in and my list is:

Definite
  • Black Krrsantan
  • Hutt Twins
  • Female Tusken Warrior (I don't think the show has confirmed gender, but the character is portrayed by a female stunt person)
  • Tusken Chief
  • Bantha (I miss Sideshow's creatures, aliens, droid and environments. Why that hasn't been replaced is beyond me)

Would Consider
  • Garsa Fwip
  • Mayor Mok Shaiz
  • Tusken brat (don't see as a standalone, but HT might throw in the Tusken child and a massiff as a deluxe with either the chief or warrior)

If Character Shows Up...
  • Cad Bane
  • Qi'ra (preferably some option that would allow for her Solo look)
  • Bossk
  • Rancor (It's a longshot, but wouldn't be surprised if Boba ended up with a replacement baby Rancor for his own menagerie)
Nice list, but I'd add Gamorrean Guards.

Some people will buy 2 of them, something Hot Toys would like very much I'm sure. Plus of course they are highly relatable from ROTJ and allow HT to cover both appearances (more or less). So I think they are a high chance.

Much the same argument if Qi'ra does turn up. Giving people who collected Solo figures the chance would be a good opportunity, even though they should have made her at the time.

In any case, how many more sleeps is it to Ep3 now ?

Nice list, but I'd add Gamorrean Guards.

Some people will buy 2 of them, something Hot Toys would like very much I'm sure. Plus of course they are highly relatable from ROTJ and allow HT to cover both appearances (more or less). So I think they are a high chance.

Much the same argument if Qi'ra does turn up. Giving people who collected Solo figures the chance would be a good opportunity, even though they should have made her at the time.

In any case, how many more sleeps is it to Ep3 now ?
I prefer the original RotJ look. However, the new more realistic designs are growing on me.

I’m surprised no one has called her a Mary Sue. She never fails or is defeated and almost single handedly took down a whole train car of Pykes.

I prefer the original RotJ look. However, the new more realistic designs are growing on me.
Yes I'm feeling the same. I'm guessing they probably did a trial with ROTJ style outfits, knowing that they need to fight in broad daylight, and made the decision that naturally big guys can move and look more realistic.

Clearly they heard the complaints about the skinny Mando Gamorreans in the fight ring scene.

Back